> Winter Transfers 2010

KillerMax
post Dec 9 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #1246

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (dst @ Dec 9 2009, 11:33 AM) *
In my view it's ten times better and more important to have options in midfield, where we have none.

I agree. I want a great midfield player or two.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 10 2009, 03:58 AM
Post #1247

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

Honestly..I would like one too. But I don't see any pound for pound replacements for Zee or Pirlo. While I see more than a replacement for any of our strikers in Dzeko. When you don't have money to spend, it's stupid to spend it on band-aid replacements.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Dec 10 2009, 09:02 AM
Post #1248

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

DI G should be available soon, that will provide us with options. If gattuso is sold, thats another mid right there.

I want to sell Hunt or Borri and get Dzeko. He would be sooo goooood (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) and you know he will bust his balls for the team considering he would bleed for this shirt.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Dec 10 2009, 09:03 AM

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Dec 10 2009, 09:10 AM
Post #1249

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 9 2009, 02:57 AM) *
QUOTE (Goal.com)
Abate is now the Target

Arab City are keeping a close eye on AC Milan full-back Ignazio Abate with a view to making a January move, according to a report from the daily camel.

Mark Hughes, is reportedly interested in acquiring a defender in the January transfer window as he makes preparations to implement his new formation, the 4-0-6.

The 23-year-old is a versatile defender who can also play in midfield. He is currently on the fringes of the Italian national squad, having already played for his country at Under-21 level and in the Olympics. But Lippi is retarted and is too stubborn to give this young players a chance.

A right-sided, pacy player, Abate's arrival would surely pose questions about the future of the overrated and overpaid big time flop Micah Richards.

There is no indication yet as to the potential size of the fee involved, But you know its going to be large, arab city splash the cash baby!

LOL!!! Seems they are getting serious.

Daily camel? "Retarted"? Are you fabricating Goal.crap articles now?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Dec 10 2009, 10:35 AM
Post #1250

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Dec 10 2009, 02:10 AM) *
LOL!!! Seems they are getting serious.

Daily camel? "Retarted"? Are you fabricating Goal.crap articles now?

its such a joke that I thought i'd make it funny. Mancity signing Abate??? yeah right... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Dec 10 2009, 11:53 AM
Post #1251

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 10 2009, 04:58 AM) *
Honestly..I would like one too. But I don't see any pound for pound replacements for Zee or Pirlo. While I see more than a replacement for any of our strikers in Dzeko. When you don't have money to spend, it's stupid to spend it on band-aid replacements.

Come on now, Seedorf has been solid but he's been far from great. There surely are a few players out there who can do at least as good as he does... and why do you a direct replacement anyway, you say you want more options... let's get someone that can come in and change the look of the team...

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Dec 10 2009, 12:48 PM
Post #1252

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Mediaset is reporting that due to Bonera's continuing injury problems, Milan might bring Astori back in January (he's on co-ownership with Cagliari).

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Dec 10 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #1253

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,245

appparently, through goal.com we are linked with a CB from monaco, he'congolese born but has a french passport, personnaly i would take astori who will cost us around 2-4M

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Dec 10 2009, 09:07 PM
Post #1254

Allievi Nazionali

I hope we don't go for Astori, he'll be expensive. Probably 5 million. Better to buy him in the summer for 2 m.

We should loan a defender from another club. Maybe Alex from chelsea? carlo doesn't use him.

Anyways we have 20 million going into the window, hopefully we buy someone good.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Dec 10 2009, 09:07 PM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Dec 10 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #1255

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Dec 10 2009, 09:06 AM) *
appparently, through goal.com we are linked with a CB from monaco, he'congolese born but has a french passport, personnaly i would take astori who will cost us around 2-4M

There is no way they'd give us him for that cheap mid season unless we pull some strings. He's been one of the best cb this season in Serie A.

We can get him in the summer because the co-own time period ends and they cannot extend it so they have to sell him as he does not want to stay there.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Dec 10 2009, 09:10 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Dec 10 2009, 09:13 PM
Post #1256

Token Girl
Group Icon

I don't think Astori'd cost us 5 million -- we do, after all, own half of him.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Dec 10 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #1257

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 10 2009, 02:13 PM) *
I don't think Astori'd cost us 5 million -- we do, after all, own half of him.

yeah but the problem is they don't have to sell him. In the summer they do because the co-own ends so he has to go to a club. So would they sell their best defender mid season? I dont thinkso considering their in the top half of the table.

but saying this G has been known to pull off deals like this and it could happen, but i personally don't see it happening. I would personally prefer to loan a defender and put the funds towards either Dzeko or buying seedorf replacement.

Astori can come in the summer where nesta/baresi/maldini/favalli have 3 months to work with him instead of putting him into pressure matches where we demand wins.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Dec 10 2009, 09:16 PM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Dec 10 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #1258

Allievi Nazionali

10.12.2009 10.45 by Pietro Mazzara Article read 933 times
Source: milannews.it

According to newspaper reports Roma and Roma to Milan would be looking at the house red and yellow to reinforce the package of external defense. Especially the Rossoneri WOULD BE following the Brazilian full-back Cicinho, who has no place in Ranieri's preference Motta and drawers. The negotiation continues Romania, could be followed by Ernesto Bronzetti, market consultant is that the Rossoneri's club Rome itself.

10.12.2009 12.13 by Marco Gori
source: milannews.it

Today the name of Jolly defensive del Monaco, Cédric Mongongu (20), was again approached to Milan. Contacted exclusively by TMW, a staff member of the national Under-21 French, Christophe Mongai, said: "Milan are following him for some time and send their emissaries to observe it very often, this does not mean that a deal is in place concrete shall 'that the Rossoneri's club is close to the player. If Juventus have expressed an interest in my client? "Not, I know. A departure in the next box market? In football you never know, but I think that hypothesis very difficult. While the fact that the player has recently signed a three year with Monaco can be a barrier to its possible transfer to AC Milan? The problem is not the contract, but that player is also required in England. Obviously, 'Italy is a welcome destination, but the Premier League is a very important stage. "

(IMG:http://www.africahit.com/news/images/articles/2009_05/6427/u1_mongongu.jpg)
he's 20

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Dec 10 2009, 09:26 PM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Dec 10 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #1259

Allievi Nazionali

Tennie, which defender would you prefer if you had to choose in the market? (realistic) I prefer Alex; can be loaned, quality, carlo doesnt use him. We don't have to use him so when silva comes he can be benched.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Dec 10 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #1260

Token Girl
Group Icon

I'm not sure who's on the market, per se. Just because someone isn't playing doesn't mean that their club might be willing to loan them.

If I had to pick someone Milan doesn't own at least half of and the gobbi don't get stupid and put Chiellini on the market, I'd probably try to grab Roma's Marco Motta, Samp's Salvatore Bocchetti, or one of the two kiddies from Bari, Bonucci or Ranocchia.

+Quote Post

112 Pages V  « < 82 83 84 85 86 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:51 AM