Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
MizNelson
QUOTE (Fester)
Dida? It's funny to think that some months ago I was considered the one that has wasted money to renew his contract.

Maybe I'm being thick, but I've read this quote several times and have no idea what it means.
Jack Sparrow
Everyone said he was an idiot to renew Dida's contract. And now he's being smug about it.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 13 2009, 07:55 PM) *
Everyone said he was an idiot to renew Dida's contract. And now he's being smug about it.

he was an idiot. Dida earns 4m a season and hasn't justified it yet. Even His performances as of late don't call for 4m a season.
Jack Sparrow
gAAH! I was explaining the context of Fester's statement. Silly boy!
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 13 2009, 11:30 PM) *
gAAH! I was explaining the context of Fester's statement. Silly boy!

lol well...thats my opinion above either way tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 14 2009, 02:55 AM) *

Exaclty. But as blue said, it was still stupid to give him such a long extension worth 4m a season. Just because Dida is on a good run does not mean he was right. We'll talk when Dida starts making f ups again rolleyes.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 14 2009, 01:55 AM) *

Smug about what?

Sure, Dida has been playing well lately, but other things are covering up his faults. He is very lucky Milan beat Madrid and that Casillas made a mistake. He'd be getting crucified had we lost.
Jack Sparrow
Omfg!! All I was replying to in the post was when Miz stated she didn't understand Fester's statement. Yeesh! It was an explanation not a comment!
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 14 2009, 09:46 AM) *
Smug about what?

Sure, Dida has been playing well lately, but other things are covering up his faults. He is very lucky Milan beat Madrid and that Casillas made a mistake. He'd be getting crucified had we lost.

Aside from that Dida has been pulling off some amazing saves and those are the things that stand out and lucky for him we won in Mardrid so his big, huge, blush inducing mistake is all but forgotten and only his miracle saves are being notices, this is why Galliani is being smug like usual.

His comments sometimes make me feel sick to my stomach, the 'we don't answer to anyone because we won so and so in the past' makes me puke a little in my mouth.
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 14 2009, 10:23 AM) *
Aside from that Dida has been pulling off some amazing saves and those are the things that stand out and lucky for him we won in Mardrid so his big, huge, blush inducing mistake is all but forgotten and only his miracle saves are being notices, this is why Galliani is being smug like usual.

His comments sometimes make me feel sick to my stomach, the 'we don't answer to anyone because we won so and so in the past' makes me puke a little in my mouth.

True Dida has been making some crucial saves, but he also has a very annoying tendency to hit the ball back into the box, giving the opposition an easy goal (See Benzema's goal). He is a very capable shot stopper, he always has been, but there is always a sense of unease when he is in the net. I would rather have Storari who is solid if uninspiring, than Dida who is capable of going hot and cold in the same match. We need consistency from a goalkeeper
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 14 2009, 10:51 AM) *
Omfg!! All I was replying to in the post was when Miz stated she didn't understand Fester's statement. Yeesh! It was an explanation not a comment!

Come to me boy! You need a hug and a pat on the back right now!
Dzeko
Dzeko come in Summer :

The withdrawal of Bosnian national, in Sarajevo, the Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko back to spend very sweet words for the Rossoneri colors. Alla Gazzetta dello Sport, il centravanti ha dichiarato la sua ferma intenzione di trasferirsi al Milan a giugno: " Ho ripetuto di recente ai dirigenti del Wolfsburg che la prossima estate intendo liberarmi per potermi trasferire a MilanoSono tifoso del Milan da sempre, per questo a giugno voglio essere rossonero". Gazzetta dello Sport, the center has declared its firm intention to move to AC Milan in June: "I have recently repeated the leaders of Wolfsburg that next summer I intend to free myself so I could move to AC Milan fan Milanos always, so in June I want to be Rossoneri.
Dopo il tira e molla che ha visto protagoniste le due dirigenze, nell'ultima sessione di mercato, i prossimi mesi caldi si preannunciano bollenti: Dzeko costa 30 milioni di euro, ma la sua forte volontà di lasciare la Germania potrebbe giocare a favore del Milan, facendo abbassare la sua quotazione. After haggling that saw the protagonists two leaders, at the last market, the next hot summer months are looming: Dzeko costs 30 million, but his strong desire to leave Germany could play for AC Milan , through lowering its listing.

Source
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y...sl=it&tl=en
Jack Sparrow
Bring him here Damir. And we'll let you go offtopic as many times as you like. biggrin.gif
Dzeko
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 17 2009, 10:38 AM) *
Bring him here Damir. And we'll let you go offtopic as many times as you like. biggrin.gif

LOL smile.gif
Last night i spoke with Edin, there was offer from Manchester United and Chelsea but he decided to wait summer and see if Milan come from him smile.gif
It's all about Milan and Wolfsburg, i think that Wolfsburg would be more then happy to get KJH and 10 Mil €.

Thank u for offtopic LOL
Dzeko
Here is one trusted site from Bosnia, i hope u guys sport Bosnia & Herzegovina against Portugal smile.gif

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y...sl=hr&tl=en

Regards
Damir
Zed.D
^^ I always thought you're signature says that just because Edin is your compatriot and you're a big fan of his, etc. to be honest, I didn't expected you to come here anymore once it turned out we wouldn't be signing him. but I was wrong.

Edin is truly a big Milan fan and now I'm pretty confident we will see him at Milan next summer.
Dzeko
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Nov 17 2009, 11:40 AM) *
^^ I always thought you're signature says that just because Edin is your compatriot and you're a big fan of his, etc. to be honest, I didn't expected you to come here anymore once it turned out we wouldn't be signing him. but I was wrong.

Edin is truly a big Milan fan and now I'm pretty confident we will see him at Milan next summer.

LOL im not Edin big FAN LOL, im Milan big fan bro and i didn't know what Forum name to make HEHE...
Jack Sparrow
I like you even more. wub.gif
dst
I don't remember anyone being so passionate in joining a club. From time to time I read about players who say I want to join this or that team like CR who had a dream to join RM... but this is something else!
Zed.D
QUOTE (Dzeko @ Nov 17 2009, 02:20 PM) *
LOL im not Edin big FAN LOL, im Milan big fan bro and i didn't know what Forum name to make HEHE...

Come on, you can't not be his fan. even I am a big fan of his now wink.gif
LaPalma
Dzeko könnte gehen

Wolfsburgs Trainer Armin Veh sieht einem möglichen Wechsel von Stürmer Edin Dzeko zum AC Mailand gelassen entgegen. «Er kann den Verein für eine festgeschriebene Ablösesumme verlassen», sagte der Coach des deutschen Fußball-Meisters «Eurosport».

Wolfsburgs Trainer Armin Veh sieht einem möglichen Wechsel von Stürmer Edin Dzeko zum AC Mailand gelassen entgegen. «Er kann den Verein für eine festgeschriebene Ablösesumme verlassen», sagte der Coach des deutschen Fußball-Meisters «Eurosport». Dzeko wollte bereits zu Saisonanfang zu seinem «Lieblingsclub» in die italienische Serie A wechseln. Er hofft nun, von der kommenden Spielzeit an für die Mailänder auflaufen zu können.
Source: stern.de

Wolfsburg Coach Armin Veh said, that he'd be willing to let Dzeko go to his favorite club, Milan, given we're willing to pay his buy out clause -->30 million Euro.
Jack Sparrow
30 million??!! That's insane! We'd definitely have to sell off Borriello and a few others to make this happen. Wait...was he talking of selling in this winter transfer window?
LaPalma
No, this is only about a summer transfer. As Wolfsburg seem to make the last 16 in the CL they'll need him.
ganney
i don't feel we need him just yet unless ofcourse klaas moves the other way& they drop that asking price substantially
Jack Sparrow
*Bashes head*

There is no way we're spending 30 million on a striker. Not when we have other obvious deficiencies to cover. Damn it! I wanted Dzeko to come too!
ganney
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 18 2009, 10:47 AM) *
There is no way we're spending 30 million on a striker.

u're assuming we even have 30m to spend
LaPalma
We could sell Borriello or Hunter to get the cash for Dzeko. Maybe Wolfsburg is willing to sell him for 25 million as a payback for Dzekos professionalism. Problem is: They don't need the millions.
ganney
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 18 2009, 10:57 AM) *
We could sell Borriello or Hunter to get the cash for Dzeko. Maybe Wolfsburg is willing to sell him for 25 million as a payback for Dzekos professionalism. Problem is: They don't need the millions.

i'm sure with dzeko's persistence we could even get him for around 20m but i'm not sure it'll be a good idea to sell off borriello now, the team has gotten quite steady and the slightest of changes could see our good run crashing+ what'll be our asking price for hunter& who'd really wanna pay up.
at the risk of sounding like galliani i'm gonna say we're fine as we are (for now) we will finish in ECL qualifying spot& reach the knock out phase this season..... (dzeko's arrival in january's not gonna change any of that)
Jack Sparrow
Nah...we're talking of Dzeko's arrival next summer ganney! And you're right..that's what I suggested when I said we won't spend 30 million...I don't think we have 30 million..unless by some miracle we reach the last 4 of the CL or something.

I think he could be useful next season...coz there's a real risk that our 4-3-3 might get figured out soon.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 18 2009, 09:57 AM) *
Maybe Wolfsburg is willing to sell him for 25 million as a payback for Dzekos professionalism.

I'm not sure about this. Surely a club doesn't want one of their players constantly talking the the media about how much he wants to join another club, it's hardly professional either. If I were a Wolfsburg fan I'd probably dislike Dzeko and want him out of the club now.
LaPalma
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 18 2009, 01:26 PM) *
I'm not sure about this. Surely a club doesn't want one of their players constantly talking the the media about how much he wants to join another club, it's hardly professional either. If I were a Wolfsburg fan I'd probably dislike Dzeko and want him out of the club now.

Hmmm....true. i only thought about his performance on the pitch...but I guess you're right. If Pato would always come out and say how much he wants to play for...say Barca, we'd be angry as well.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 18 2009, 12:29 PM) *
Hmmm....true. i only thought about his performance on the pitch...but I guess you're right.

I think that'a fair point thinking about it too. I remember when Dwight Yorke said he wanted to go to United, we refused, then his performance the first game of the season was awful. Probably the worst individual performance I've ever seen, he didn't move. At least Dzeko is treating his club with respect, even if he wants to move. I hadn't thought of that.

I hope Wolfsburg fans want him out though, I've only seen their CL games but he really does look very, very good. Would be nice for him to get a few goals past Portugal too!
ganney
Inter striker Mario Balotelli is well known for his propensity to flirt with controversy, but he has now decided to embrace it head on by confessing that he supports AC Milan.

The 19-year-old made the shocking revelation yesterday afternoon while visiting the Istituto Don Gnocchi.

Il Giornale newspaper reports that Balotelli initially pleaded with his audience not to ask any questions, but while he was happily signing autographs, someone blurted out, “Which team do you support?”

Mario replied, “I am a Milanista. Didn’t you know that?”

The small crowd went wild and an enthusiastic Diavoli supporter walked up to a smiling Balotelli and screamed, “You are a Milanista! You are a Milanista!”

Another boy swiftly asked, “If you are a Milanista, why do you play for Inter?”

The teenage striker said, “Well, I’m playing for Inter this year…”

Balotelli’s loyalties in the city have been questioned since he was spotted in front of a Milan store last May.

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

[/quote]
its sooo not uncommon for inter players to dream of playin for milan, what's with them anyway
Jack Sparrow
biggrin.gif The proverbial grass being greener on the other side!
ganney
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 18 2009, 02:27 PM) *
biggrin.gif The proverbial grass being greener on the other side!

thanks to better branding and our shining Ecl history
Zed.D
@ LaPalma & Kurt biggrin.gif

It'd be quite different if Pato did that. cause despite being so young he's already a starter at Milan, one of the greatest clubs (if not the greatest club) on earth. if he came out once in a month and said how badly he wanted to join Madrid/Barca/ManU/etc, that would be being ungrateful and lack of professionalism.

Dzeko is treating his cub very respectfully IMO. he gives his best on the pitch but also reminds them that he'd love to make this step forward in his career and join Milan. he has every right to do so. had he childishly stopped performing to make his way out of the club, it would've been a different matter altogether. but so far he hasn't gone that direction. he could easily say how much he'd like to stay at the club and one day become the captain (sounds familiar?) etc etc etc. but he's chosen honesty. I already like him a LOT biggrin.gif even if he doesn't end up here.

EDIT: are those Balo quotes real? OMG, someone sign him already!
kurtsimonw
I don't see the big deal with him supporting Milan. Carragher, Fowler, Owen and Gerrard were all big Everton fans growing up and all played for Liverpool. I personally couldn't do it, but to some footballers it's almost like it's just a job to them, loyalty goes out of the window.
Habitant
QUOTE (Dzeko @ Nov 17 2009, 10:50 AM) *

king.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 18 2009, 12:41 PM) *
I think that'a fair point thinking about it too. I remember when Dwight Yorke said he wanted to go to United, we refused, then his performance the first game of the season was awful. Probably the worst individual performance I've ever seen, he didn't move. At least Dzeko is treating his club with respect, even if he wants to move. I hadn't thought of that.

I hope Wolfsburg fans want him out though, I've only seen their CL games but he really does look very, very good. Would be nice for him to get a few goals past Portugal too!

how many nations do you dislike?!?! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

ireland
scotland
wales
france
germany
russia
portugal
croatia
turkey
argentina
Jack Sparrow
^^

Haha...if you gave that crazy boy a chance, he'd drill down, to hate London, York, Newcastle etc.

For Pete's sake there are parts of Birmingham he hates. He's a born hater!!
littlechris
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 18 2009, 01:41 PM) *

EDIN DZEKO TRANSFER CAN WAIT TILL SUMMER BUT IS A MUST. CRISCITO HAS TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE TEAM IN THE WINTER THE LEFT BACK OF THE TEAM IS SO WEAK CRISCITO IS A GOOD YOUNG ITALIAN FULL BACK AND HE IS NOT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TIE SO HE CAN PLAY FOR US IN THIS SEASON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. IN THE SUMMER RAFINHA, MEXES, MARCHETTI, FABREGAS, ZHIRKOV, KRASIC, PALOSCHI AND DZEKO ARE THE PLAYERS I WANT TO SEE IN MILAN TO REPLACE PLAYERS LIKE DIDA, ODDO, FAVALLI, ONYEWU, GATTUSO, SEEDORF, AND IZAGHI IF POSSIBLE HUNTEELAR.
Jack Sparrow
^^^

Holy Crap. Milan would need to win every single lottery from now till summer to finance that kind of purchase. We're not gonna splash in the transfer market anymore littlechris! It's official..and I agree with it. We might be lucky to have more than 30 million to spend in summer.

As for winter, I'm 99.9% sure no one except Adiyiah and Becks are coming.
MizNelson
QUOTE (littlechris @ Nov 18 2009, 09:10 PM) *
EDIN DZEKO TRANSFER CAN WAIT TILL SUMMER BUT IS A MUST. CRISCITO HAS TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE TEAM IN THE WINTER THE LEFT BACK OF THE TEAM IS SO WEAK CRISCITO IS A GOOD YOUNG ITALIAN FULL BACK AND HE IS NOT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TIE SO HE CAN PLAY FOR US IN THIS SEASON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. IN THE SUMMER RAFINHA, MEXES, MARCHETTI, FABREGAS, ZHIRKOV, KRASIC, PALOSCHI AND DZEKO ARE THE PLAYERS I WANT TO SEE IN MILAN TO REPLACE PLAYERS LIKE DIDA, ODDO, FAVALLI, ONYEWU, GATTUSO, SEEDORF, AND IZAGHI IF POSSIBLE HUNTEELAR.

Please do not post in all caps, as that constitutes shouting. Thanks.
LaPalma
QUOTE (littlechris @ Nov 19 2009, 06:10 AM) *

I agree with Jack. Absolutely impossible. Even Cesc alone is not within our power. Unlike jack I would like to see us splash some cash. But we don't have the cash...
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Habitant @ Nov 19 2009, 02:42 AM) *
how many nations do you dislike?!?! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

ireland
scotland
wales
france
germany
russia
portugal
croatia
turkey
argentina

You'd be surprised to find that I probably like far more nations than I dislike. biggrin.gif

Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 19 2009, 04:19 PM) *
I agree with Jack. Absolutely impossible. Even Cesc alone is not within our power. Unlike jack I would like to see us splash some cash. But we don't have the cash...

If you're not with me, you're my enemy! dry.gif

But I know what you mean...and what I meant was along the lines of - 'If we don't have money, we shouldn't be using excessive credit to create a storm"
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 19 2009, 04:20 PM) *
You'd be surprised to find that I probably like far more nations than I dislike. biggrin.gif

I doubt that!
LaPalma
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Nov 19 2009, 02:05 PM) *
I doubt that!

I doubt it as well. A person who doesn't like Germany can't like any nation tongue.gif
Bluesummers
Ghana’s Kwadwo Asamoah Eyes Milan

Ghanaian international Kwadwo Asamoah would grab at any chance to play for Milan.

Speaking to a local radio station in Ghana, the Udinese midfielder said that, although he is enjoying his stay with the Bianconeri, he can't close the door on the Rossoneri if they come knocking.

"Everybody would love to play for Milan, and when the opportunity presents itself I won’t hesitate," the 21-year-old told Citi FM.

"I'm loving my time with Udinese. I think the coach and the players have shown me love, and I will give my best to them.

"But you know, when Milan come calling it is difficult to say no. They are one of the best sides in the world and any player would love to have some time with them at a point."

The young midfielder helped the Black Stars in their 2-2 draw with Mali last Sunday.

K.N.S Mensah, Goal.com

He's not bad; is he a possibility? Sure... if we purchase him next summer. If we wait any longer he'll probably be quite expensive.
han2503
So suddenly everybody is keen to join Milan...

I've never really payed that close attention to him, what type of mid is he exactly?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.