Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Bluesummers
Klass and 25 if we have to... please G bring him!!!! king.gif

Dzeko against weder bremen today. The first link is absoloute class!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw5xL4ST93o...player_embedded

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4043449/

Bluesummers
Wolfsburg: We want Cash only!

Milan will not leave the goal Dzeko. Indeed, redouble efforts to get the summer 2010, the center forward already unsuccessfully pursued for much of last year purchases. From Germany oozing the new offer to the Rossoneri Wolfsburg: 20 million more than Huntelaar. The German champions do not close the deal, but just want cash. And they know to AC Milan, which has already rejected a similar bid for Juventus.

Bianconeri who, according to sources close to Wolfsburg, even Amauri had put together a rich balance, on the scales. Perspective sensational waned even before birth, as the club of Volkswagen, for its jewel, wants only and exclusively a transfer of 30 million euros. Milan are certainly not taking the beating will drop even the way the discount: 25 million, especially if the devil had to go round in the Champions League and to further develop its "treasure trove" Europe in June, the long-awaited transfer could take place.

mediaset

lol, juve already bid haha. When are they going to learn, if he wants to come to milan, he isn't going else where.

But 30 million price tag scares me sad.gif
Protagonist
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 28 2009, 11:35 PM) *
lol, juve already bid haha. When are they going to learn, if he wants to come to milan, he isn't going else where.

But 30 million price tag scares me sad.gif

I think in the summer he will come to us, rumors are bound to be flying around. Especially when players are linked to big clubs
ganney
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar Is Not On The Market - Milan's Adriano Galliani
The vice-president says that the hitman is not for sale, despite his lack-lustre start to the campaign...

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has told reporters after the Rossoneri's match against Catania that striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar is not for sale.

The Dutchman scored a brace deep into second half injury time to give the Diavoli a 2-0 win over the Elefanti, opening his goalscoring account for the campaign.

"I am very happy that Klaas was able to score two goals," the vice-president told TMW. "And the second goal emphasises his grand qualities.

"But tonight, there was also a little bit of luck.

"At least people will no longer be saying that I was the one who spent €15 million on Huntelaar for nothing," Galliani summed up.

Milan climb into second place, overtaking bitter rivals Juventus on the table.

Rick D'Andrea, Goal.com

what two goals can do for one's career
han2503
QUOTE (ganney @ Nov 30 2009, 08:33 AM) *
what two goals can do for one's career

What 2 goals can do to Galliani's ego you mean rolleyes.gif

Funny how it's only now that he's coming out to deny the rumours, he wasn't saying anything when Klaas was bearly making the bench.

Galliani at his best... I love the part where he pats himself on the back:

"At least people will no longer be saying that I was the one who spent €15 million on Huntelaar for nothing," Galliani summed up.
ganney
“When I went into the dressing room after the match, I went up to Huntelaar and he hugged me,” revealed Galliani.

“He knows I have always supported him and he was happy because I had been accused of throwing away €11 million.”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

how much exactly did we get KJH for, today he says 11m yesterday he was also quoted sayin 15m unsure.gif
Tennie
I'm going to hazard a guess that 11 million pounds sterling is probably worth around 15 million euros.
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif Smart girl! Get yourself a cookie.
Bluesummers
Apparently Milos Krasic is a fan of Us as well.

link

He's celebrating his 25th birthday in this video, his friends got him a birthday cake with red and black stripes LOL! I've been doing some reading around and apparently he's been a fan of ours like Dzeko.

---

Now galliani you bald mother****** get off your arrogant a$$ and sign these two players who will bleed for our shirt.
Bluesummers
some other news today:

Ancelotti told the british press that Chelsea will not be making any January transfers.

According to reports from the portal Uol.com.ar Argentina. Gago met with club officials and they have decided to part ways.

Fiorentina and Milan are the first clubs to contact madrid and we have seem to be tabling a bid of around 6 million for him. There also saying Gattuso has a good chance of leaving come january.

were also linked with Jonathan Cícero Moreira (23), right-back Brazilian Cruseiro.

sources: dailymail,mn,gazetta,uol
ganney
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 30 2009, 06:46 PM) *
I'm going to hazard a guess that 11 million pounds sterling is probably worth around 15 million euros.

i know, it just that these goal.com guys often mess up the currency signs in these articles and quotes
ganney
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 30 2009, 09:20 PM) *
Apparently Milos Krasic is a fan of Us as well.

link

He's celebrating his 25th birthday in this video, his friends got him a birthday cake with red and black stripes LOL! I've been doing some reading around and apparently he's been a fan of ours like Dzeko.

---

Now galliani you bald mother****** get off your arrogant a$$ and sign these two players who will bleed for our shirt.

i really want this player, reminds me so much of nedved...
the russian league's come to an end, could we not also do a beckham like loan deal for krasic too? at least till our season ends
Dzeko
QUOTE (ganney @ Nov 30 2009, 10:06 PM) *
i really want this player, reminds me so much of nedved...
the russian league's come to an end, could we not also do a beckham like loan deal for krasic too? at least till our season ends

Um there is problem with Krasic, he is Milan fan but Dejan Stankovic is calling him to come to Inter and Savicevic is giving his best to bring him to Milan. I read this today at local newspapers this guy is fan of Milan and his idol is Dejan Savicevic. Seams like big clubs will go for him in January coes Russian league is over.

and gues where Dzeko finish on the list :

With 473 points in 480, Lionel Messi has won the Golden Ball 2009.

This is the list:
1. Lionel Messi (Argentina, Barcelona) 473 points
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, Manchester United and Real Madrid) 233
3. Xavi (Spain, Barcelona) 170
4. Iniesta (Spain, Barcelona) 149
5. Samuel Eto'o (Cameroon, Barcelona and Inter) 75
6. Kaka (Brazil, Milan and Real Madrid) 58
7. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden, Inter and Barcelona) 50
8. Wayne Rooney (England, Manchester United) 35
9. Didier Drogba (Ivory Coast, Chelsea) 33
10. Steven Gerrard (England, Liverpool) 32
11. Fernando Torres (Spain, Liverpool) 22
12. Cesc Fabregas (Spain, Arsenal) 13
13. Edin Dzeko (Bosnia, Wolfsburg) 12
14. Ryan Giggs (Wales, Manchester United) 11
15. Thierry Henry (France, Barcelona) 9
16. Luis Fabiano (Brazil, Seville), Nemanja Vidic (Serbia, Manchester United) and Iker Casillas (Spain, Real Madrid) 8
19. Diego Forlan (Uruguay, Atletico Madrid) 7
20. Yoann Gourcuff (France, Bordeaux) 6
21. Andrei Arshavin (Russia, Arsenal), Julio Cesar (Brazil, Inter) and Frank Lampard (England, Chelsea) 5
24. Maicon (Brazil, Inter) 4
25. Diego (Brazil, Werder Brema and Juventus) 3
26. David Villa (Spain, Valencia) and John Terry (England, Chelsea) 2
28. Franck Ribery (France, Bayern Monaco) and Yaya Touré (Ivory Coast, Barcelona) 1
30. Karim Benzema (France, Lyon and Real Madrid) 0.

Hope Krasic and Dzeko come smile.gif
kurtsimonw
Benzema, 0. laugh.gif
ganney
QUOTE (Dzeko @ Dec 1 2009, 12:06 PM) *
Um there is problem with Krasic, he is Milan fan but Dejan Stankovic is calling him to come to Inter and Savicevic is giving his best to bring him to Milan. I read this today at local newspapers this guy is fan of Milan and his idol is Dejan Savicevic. Seams like big clubs will go for him in January coes Russian league is over.

Hope Krasic and Dzeko come smile.gif

it'll be too bad if another club signs either of them, or worse.. .. .. both of them
il_diavolo_mtl
I really think we should sell gatts and get Krasic, he is sensational and will create big plays from the midfield, he is in hotter form then kaka was over the past few years and has an amazing kick from distance. That being said if we managed to get him or drenthe, id cream myself tongue.gif
Bluesummers
Man United and Man city Target Abate

03.12.2009 14.26 by Matteo Calcagni
Source: Raffaella Bon Tuttomercatoweb.com

Beginning of a season like, Ignazio Abate, certainly will remember for long. The player, now become the owner nell'undici of Leonardo, is expressing at levels high and even across the Channel to the big clubs seem to have aimed the headlights at him. Especially since, according to rumors TuttoMercatoWeb collected by the player part of the plans of Manchester United and Manchester City: The former have a treasury that can use during the January, while the sheiks are trying to strengthen the squad despite numerous graft surgery June.

LOL !!!!!!
Suhail 3
sorry just felt like sharing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PgRbwml9rg EDEN DZEKO
Bluesummers
Here's the news of the day guys. I'm too lazy to post the snippets, so i'm just going to summarize it. You can check the sources out for further details:

• Nani is now priced. His price tag is 11 Million euros and we are supposedly linked with him. He’d come as a replacement of Ronaldinho.

• We’ve had several contacts with Neymar (17) from Brazil. He’s declined his wanting of a transfer this season. Summer could change things. His price 10-20 Million euros. Chelsea have already had a 14 M euro offer declined earlier this month.

• Matias Aguirregaray is an 19 year old Uruguyan LB. His agent today declared that we’ve had talks and there is a possibility of his arrival in January. Juve is also in talks. He has a Spanish EU passport. Price 2-5 million euros.

• Juve are linked with Rafinha and a transfer could happen by summer. Price =8 Million. We are also interested.

• Adriano (LB) from Sevilla has expressed a positive desire to join us. We have been quite serious about him since the summer and would have had him if Fabiano deal had not fallen apart. Inter are also interested. Reported price 8-12 Million euros. NOTE: He’s a very serious possibility for us comes January.

• Astori (CB) who is 22 yrs old and plays for Cagliari is pretty much a done deal for us. He will be coming here in the summer. He’s one of our youth products and will eventually replace nesta. Reported price is 1-2 million as he is co-owned. (great deal, he is quality)

• Ezequiel Matias Schelotto is a younger player co-owned by Casena and Atalanta. We and a whole host of other clubs including Fio, Juve, Manu and more are interested. He is like Camronesi-> Argie/Italian. No idea of price but should be around 4-6 M.

• Gago has officially declared he wants out of Madrid. We are supposedly very serious about his possible transfer. Price 6 million. Fio is also linked.

• We are linked with Ederson of Olympic Lyon again. Possible summer transfer (non eu). Reported price 15-25 million.

• And last but not least, the biggest news of all today. Gattuso has apparently declined the renewal from Galliani. He wants to go to premiership and City is offering him a wicked deal. He will be getting 6.5 a season at city (only gets 4 at Milan). Furthermore, if he were to sign Galliani's new proposed deal he would be getting less. City have also promised a certain level of playing time, which isn't specified in the reports. We also don’t know yet exactly how much his transfer fee will be but my personal guess is around 10-15 million euros.

• Galliani has come out and said that he’s not going anywhere. Leonardo has come out and said he hopes he’d stay but he doesn’t know what’s going to happen. IMO, hes gone. He'll go to city forsure.

"There is a proposal by Manchester City although at present there's still no kind of agreement or something written," Galliani told the Italian press.

"But Chelsea are not interested in a purchase. I've talked with Ancelotti."

Galliani added: "Milan is not a hotel where you can check out anytime you want. Gattuso has a contract and he will respect it."

sources: Goal.com, Gazetta Dello sport, Milannews.it, Tuttomercatoweb
Tennie
WHich thing is from which source?
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 4 2009, 02:17 PM) *
WHich thing is from which source?

oh comon, its friday. sad.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
also, Rannochia (who's been a defenate consideration as Serie A's top CBs says although he would *like* to join his childhood favorite team (us smile.gif ) he expects to be signed by either inter or juve. It seems he is hinting us smile.gif i feel good looking forward to him, albertazzi, aztori and abate in an all-italian backline tongue.gif not brasillian enough to be a possibility, but fun to consider none the less smile.gif

on the gatts thing i'd sell him in a second so long as krasic comes the other way smile.gif We need to start thinking of our AM position past seedorf.

Weighing in on the nani thing, i can't say i'd mind him in the ronnie position as he won't be asked nearly as much as he is asked to do at united. Hold the ball, flare down the wing, take the occasional defender and place some nice crosses.

All i want for january is KRASIC!!!!!!!!!!

Just imagine

................................hunt/boriello
ronnie/addiyah.......................................Pato/beckham(IMO,would excell in this position in these tactics)

..................................KRASIC!!!!/seedorf

.......................Pirlo.....................*Ambro/flamini

Zambrotta..............Nesta................Silva..........Abate
(with bonnera healthy (he is healthy btw, Goal.com)

*Abiatti/storari

*positions to upgrade for next summer
Bluesummers
krasic is unrealistic man. He's not going for anything less than 20 lol Maybe if we sell gattuso and put some money on top we can get him, but its very unlikely. We'll either get adriano or gago or both.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 4 2009, 04:03 PM) *
krasic is unrealistic man. He's not going for anything less than 20 lol Maybe if we sell gattuso and put some money on top we can get him, but its very unlikely. We'll either get adriano or gago or both.

not that unrealistic, if we sell gatts we'll get 15 M, plus the russian league is almost over and, to my knolegde, CSKA are confortably placed in the league, and he's a milan fan, and we know he's one of those players on our radar that doesn't get mentioned too much (the ones we usually sign, are only linked to us once publicaly). And last but not least, i am a milan fan, I've have my transfer expectations lowered the past few years and i feel the need to perform these acts of sadomachism, in wanting to get somethiing i know too well i will never have.. sad.gif it saddens me, but we all know it to be true, i don't think the'll sign anyone till Di Gennaro gets healthy and gets his shot to prove himself, which im sure he'll suceed in doing. He was our star primavera player a few years back
Bluesummers
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Dec 4 2009, 03:11 PM) *
not that unrealistic, if we sell gatts we'll get 15 M, plus the russian league is almost over and, to my knolegde, CSKA are confortably placed in the league, and he's a milan fan, and we know he's one of those players on our radar that doesn't get mentioned too much (the ones we usually sign, are only linked to us once publicaly). And last but not least, i am a milan fan, I've have my transfer expectations lowered the past few years and i feel the need to perform these acts of sadomachism, in wanting to get somethiing i know too well i will never have.. sad.gif it saddens me, but we all know it to be true, i don't think the'll sign anyone till Di Gennaro gets healthy and gets his shot to prove himself, which im sure he'll suceed in doing. He was our star primavera player a few years back

Sad reality my freind. Whats worst is he is non eu which takes his chances down further, but he like dzeko is a milanfan and belongs here. I am in the same boat as you, I want him so bad. But its galliani, he doesn't believe in buying good players sigh... sad.gif
han2503
Blue can you put the sources under the snippet pls so that we know which update came from where. I know it's a bit more time consuming but it would be really helpful and avoids unneccasary confusion

Otherwise thanks for keeping us updated
dst
Can somebody please remind what did we do with that young RB that we signed (brought in on a loan deal?) last January? And what his name was? Total blackout here! biggrin.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 4 2009, 10:52 PM) *
Blue can you put the sources under the snippet pls so that we know which update came from where. I know it's a bit more time consuming but it would be really helpful and avoids unneccasary confusion

Otherwise thanks for keeping us updated

What han said.
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 5 2009, 10:42 AM) *
Can somebody please remind what did we do with that young RB that we signed (brought in on a loan deal?) last January? And what his name was? Total blackout here! biggrin.gif

I think his name was Mationi

He was loaned from some Brazilian team, he probably was on some kind of trail, which obviously wasn't successful with Carlo giving him 15 minutes total during his entire stay rolleyes.gif
Tennie
And he had braces (as I recall from a photo). Maybe there were problems with his teeth. biggrin.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
he was loaned from gremio and was sent back...
sansiro1708
if i had to choose between krasic and gago..
id rather have gago. future replacement of pirlo, and could do great on seedorfs position too.... this guy in boca was a phenomenom
kurtsimonw
I like Gago. I think he'd be attainable too, he hasn't played all tha tmuch this season, Diarra and Alonso seem to be ahead of him so maybe they'd sell him if the right offer came in.
sansiro1708
how awesome would it be the double purchase of gago and vdv?
very awesome...........how much do u think gago costs at the moment?
Bluesummers
gago=6m

we have zero million.
Jack Sparrow
No we'll have something blue. Maybe not for this winter...but def. for next summer. Something should come out of CL. And the way the team has been playing, I'm sure Galliani's been working overtime getting us new sponsors. Not to mention Becks and R80 jersey sales will continue. biggrin.gif

We might have at least 10-15 to spend next season I think.
dst
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 7 2009, 08:27 AM) *
gago=6m

we have zero million.

He's playing for Inflation FC and there will be a bunch of teams after him... double that I think.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 7 2009, 11:16 AM) *
No we'll have something blue. Maybe not for this winter...but def. for next summer. Something should come out of CL. And the way the team has been playing, I'm sure Galliani's been working overtime getting us new sponsors. Not to mention Becks and R80 jersey sales will continue. biggrin.gif

We might have at least 10-15 to spend next season I think.

The last line ruined your whole post. sleep.gif
Dzeko
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Dec 7 2009, 12:00 PM) *

I think that Berlusconi would seel Milan if the club don't make profit for it self, i think that we are geting 65 - 80 Mil € clean money evry year ( expect last year when we didn't qualify for CL ).
I bet we have bunch of money just B&G don't want to spent it any more coes of recesion, onlly Milan problem is Berluscon coes he is Prime Minister of Italy and he don't want to SPENT coes of Voters...

My predicitons are :

Simon Kjær
Adriano ( Sevilla )
Dzeko ( Wolfsburg )

Tennie
Um. I'm probably one of the few (along with former boardmember R7) who's actually read Milan's financial statements. The club hasn't been making a profit for years. The losses are nowhere near the cugini's 130 million euros/year rate but they're significant (last year, I think it was around 60 million operating loss, don't remember offhand and the club audits are on my other computer). That's why the austerity measures -- while we sold Kaka, we didn't spend all the money on the market and talked a lot about 'balancing budgets' and stuff in the summer. I think that the club's been starting early on getting to a balanced budget before the new UEFA financial rules come in -- because, honestly, the cugini, Liverpool, MU, Madrid, etc at this point would have difficulty passing the financial stuff.
kurtsimonw
Gago for 6m? No way. I think we'd do well to get him for double that.
Bluesummers
I didn't say his value for everyone was 6 m. His price for us will be 6m. There is no way G will pay over 10m for him. We'll probably do a loan thing if we really want him bad but can't afford him.
Bluesummers
07.12.2009 15.31 by Matteo Calcagni
Source: milannews.it

Edin Dzeko (23), armor Bosnian Wolfsburg, is followed by many European clubs, including many teams in the Premier League. The attacker, according to a report in the Daily Star, he recently refused to Manchester City, presented himself to Wolfsburg with a bid of around 25 million pounds. The attacker, according to the British tabloid, he would decline the option, determination to fulfill his dream: to wear the shirt of AC Milan from next season. Another declaration of love for the Rossoneri panzer Bosnian, the suitors are warned.

wub.gif
amancik
I don't know about this, I sure am proud to see someone so eager to wear our colours but getting him would mean a departure for one of our strikers. As of right now, I'm happy with our striking options, Borriello, Huntelaar, Inzaghi, and Pato.

Of course the most likely choice to leave would be Huntelaar. I think Dzeko's a great striker, but as much as I'd like to see him in Milan, it's not at the expense of Huntelaar cuz the guy just got here.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 7 2009, 04:31 PM) *
wub.gif

unless hunter goes the other way, i don't see the Dzeko thing happenning, while i don't watch to much Bundesliga anymore, i don't know what type of a Fwd he is but if we've learned anything from Hunter is that these present tactis don't suit him and as i had mentioned before he would need to be partenered with borriello with ronnie/pato on the flanks with pirlo and ambro/seedorf behind those 4, that being said i think that is a little too attacking for modern day football and wouldn't happen, is Dzeko an upgrade at CF over boriello in our tactics or does he play like klaas?

Bluesummers
dzeko would be at this point better than pato. He can play on the flank, in the middle. He is tall, 190 cm. Good dribbling ability, strong as hell and has a wicked finish.

He is a world class striker.
Jack Sparrow
Dzeko would pair with any of our forwards. He's that type of player. True he also likes to start on the left and cut in...but he gives a lot of option. He can play with KJH, Pippo, Borriello anyone... You can even have him as sole striker and give Borriello a rest.

I think Dzeko is important because it gives our 4-3-3 a lot of options.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Dec 7 2009, 05:30 PM) *

Per che? I don't think so. You'll notice very little money has been spent this season for Leo. I think 10-15 for a summer transfer window is about par. Mid-tier teams spend that much.

Unless you're suggesting that 10-15 is a tiny amount, which I can't disagree with entirely.You'd have to use the Milan brandname, and hopefully the success we're reaping now (and that shall continue to season's end) to attract players.
Bluesummers
I'm going to respectfully disagree with you jack. I personally think we'll have 40-50 million in the summer to spend. Whether we spend it all or not is the question.
Habitant
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 8 2009, 04:58 AM) *
Dzeko would pair with any of our forwards. He's that type of player. True he also likes to start on the left and cut in...but he gives a lot of option. He can play with KJH, Pippo, Borriello anyone... You can even have him as sole striker and give Borriello a rest.

I think Dzeko is important because it gives our 4-3-3 a lot of options.

was thinking the same thing

but myself i dont see the 4-3-3 as a long term solution, maybe not even for next season. i just find it too limited, and demands too many specific pieces for the setup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.