Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Panama Devil
I will always be an AC MILAN fan but ...

for the time being ...

I am sick and tired of watching crappy games, sick and tired of coming back to milanfan.com to cry and say all the bad things that are going on in our team, sick and tired of feeling helpless, sick and tired of feeling ashamed, sick and tired ....

I´m gonna stop coming back to this page for the time being, stop watching AC Milan´s games, will not buy anything that says AC MILAN, stop looking for results ...

I´m gonna boycott the team ... I don´t want to know anything about it until the winter transfer fee ...

If nothing interesting is done, like:

1. No quality player is signed
2. Berlusconi keeps the team

I´m gonna stop being a fan ... it´s not like I´m gonna look for another team ... AC MILAN will be my only team ... but I´m gonna stop being a fan ... the fan that I´ve been for the past 22 years ... and soccer will lose its magic to me ...

for the time being ...

F$%/k I´m sad!!!

Ciao
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Oct 4 2009, 03:43 PM) *

for the time being ...

I am sick and tired of watching crappy games, sick and tired of coming back to milanfan.com to cry and say all the bad things that are going on in our team, sick and tired of feeling helpless, sick and tired of feeling ashamed, sick and tired ....

I´m gonna stop coming back to this page for the time being, stop watching AC Milan´s games, will not buy anything that says AC MILAN, stop looking for results ...

I´m gonna boycott the team ... I don´t want to know anything about it until the winter transfer fee ...

I´m gonna stop being a fan ... it´s not like I´m gonna look for another team ... AC MILAN will be my only team ... but I´m gonna stop being a fan ... the fan that I´ve been for the past 22 years ... and soccer will lose its magic to me ...

for the time being ...

F$%/k I´m sad!!!

Ciao

Great post +1

I'm probably going to follow this path too if things don't change soon.
il_diavolo_mtl
ok so all in favor of Faber say I smile.gif

I

I want to pretend for a second that Berlu isn't just going for someone who won't be sold until he is 30...then blaming the transfer market on not getting Faber... sad.gif
Bluesummers
Berlu is currently busy, mtl. He can't be asked whether were going for fab or not

MizNelson
I can take losing if we give our damnedest out there every time, but even that's been lacking. Of course, we've had some rotten luck with the crossbar as well over the past couple weeks.
ganney
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Oct 4 2009, 10:43 PM) *

for the time being ...

for the time being ...

F$%/k I´m sad!!!

Ciao

thousands have stopped going to the san siro, many more don't just have such valuable time to waste on our no-good games... its all just goin wrong..
berlusconi for the most part just acts like a spoilt kid& acmilan's just another faulty toy, now he lets his equally stupid friend galliani enjoy the thrills of running the stupid team while he continues to say stupid things to the media all day long& chase young honeyz at night.. this guys don't really care anymore
Suhail 3
+1 to the panama devil

its crossed my mind and im sure many more too to just boycott ac milan unsure.gif

kurtsimonw
QUOTE (ganney @ Oct 4 2009, 11:30 PM) *
thousands have stopped going to the san siro, many more don't just have such valuable time to waste on our no-good games... its all just goin wrong..

I don't think fans mind if the team is bad. Of course they want it to be good, but sometimes you can't help it when things go wrong. It's more than they're putting money into the club and the club are then basically keeping that money with zero investment in the team, it's basically robbery at this point. I am fully behind each and every fan that does not turn up, they are certainly in the right not to do so.
Suhail 3
would be great if every single milanista didnt go to any games laugh.gif that would really get the message through cause theres still attendances of around 30,000 etc which i still think is too high considering were shite

no ones gonna come in january we can forget about it tbh
Tennie
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Oct 4 2009, 05:14 PM) *
Want a pony to go with it?

Fishdoll no thanks on the pony. He'd prefer a harem girl to peel grapes for him. 96.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 4 2009, 11:37 PM) *
Fishdoll no thanks on the pony. He'd prefer a harem girl to peel grapes for him. 96.gif

he would have to pry the girl from Berlu's deathgrip... dry.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Oct 5 2009, 04:39 AM) *
I don't think fans mind if the team is bad. Of course they want it to be good, but sometimes you can't help it when things go wrong. It's more than they're putting money into the club and the club are then basically keeping that money with zero investment in the team, it's basically robbery at this point. I am fully behind each and every fan that does not turn up, they are certainly in the right not to do so.

+infinity

If it had been a one season problem, I would have said no to boycotting the tickets. but it's been the same story with us for the past 3-4 years, exactly since the Calciopoli. we haven't been good enough to fight in both the league and the CL for god knows how long... now we're not good enough to fight in either. we've just kept going down since Calciopoli while the likes of Juve have been going up, having bounced back from a season in Serie B! how can the fans ignore all this?! I sincerely thank those who have stopped attending the games.
-
I seriously think something's going on behind the curtains. perhaps Berlu is planning on selling the club
Habitant
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Oct 3 2009, 08:14 PM) *
Why? So he can score his usual 7 Serie A goals (half of them on PKs)?

He's gone. People gotta get over it.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif ur talking about sumone who is just outside our top 10 all-time top scores, and he isnt even a striker
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Habitant @ Oct 5 2009, 10:52 AM) *
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif ur talking about sumone who is just outside our top 10 all-time top scores, and he isnt even a striker

i just think Miz has had a hard time defending dida or the past 3 years and it's taken its toll, i can't take anywone who says Kaka was just another player very seriously.
MizNelson
IDM, I never said Kaka was "just another player." Please don't put words in my mouth.
Jack Sparrow
I think what Miz was trying to say is that us talking about how Kaka would have saved us, is about the same as those Scousers saying how if they had Xabi Alonso they'd be top of the league right now.

Kaka was a very important player, but the sooner the team and the fans get over him, the better. Only then can we move forward.

That's where the continuity was important, and I think while everything can be brushed by the management under the umbrella of 'financial prudence', they cannot escape blame for this.

You DO NOT lose most of your first team's key players and then rid yourself of your longest serving coach, and then except to hit the ground running. This was plain asking for trouble, though I think no one expected this sort of mess.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 5 2009, 01:48 PM) *
+infinity

I seriously think something's going on behind the curtains. perhaps Berlu is planning on selling the club

My only hope is that somehow our management has understood Platini's new frugal rules better than anyone else, and believe it will be a game changer. Hence this obsession with balancing the books.
mkenya
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Oct 4 2009, 11:20 PM) *
Of course, we've had some rotten luck with the crossbar as well over the past couple weeks.

..blaming the crossbar? man! we are so down...i mean why do we have goal posts in the first place?? if say Huntelaar hits the crossbar 10 times in 10 matches, without scoring, would we then say he is a prolific striker were it not for the crossbar???

..but i understand, we've become psychologically vulnerable and are ready to clutch on any hope given the hopeless situation..
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 6 2009, 11:11 AM) *
I think what Miz was trying to say is that us talking about how Kaka would have saved us, is about the same as those Scousers saying how if they had Xabi Alonso they'd be top of the league right now.

"Why? So he can score his usual 7 Serie A goals (half of them on PKs)?"

I don't think Miz meant anything like that in the above sentence wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
Well that's what she'd like to say. She's just not comfortable with you people. You're all gay or psycho or English or all three. tongue.gif

Shut up man! I'm just trying to keep the peace here.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Oct 6 2009, 01:31 AM) *
IDM, I never said Kaka was "just another player." Please don't put words in my mouth.

That's great because i didn't put quotation marks on the statement, it was your idea, not your words i was citing smile.gif .

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 6 2009, 02:41 AM) *

Kaka was a very important player, but the sooner the team and the fans get over him, the better. Only then can we move forward.

That's where the continuity was important, and I think while everything can be brushed by the management under the umbrella of 'financial prudence', they cannot escape blame for this.

You DO NOT lose most of your first team's key players and then rid yourself of your longest serving coach, and then except to hit the ground running. This was plain asking for trouble, though I think no one expected this sort of mess.

we don't cope because A) we suck cool.gif we got rid of a great coach, C) we lost our ageless captain to retirement D) we lost arguably the best player over the past 5 years in Kaka E) we lost his potential replacement in gourcoff that only went on to win best player in France F) we made NO F*cking effort in replacing either of these guys!!

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 6 2009, 04:32 AM) *
"Why? So he can score his usual 7 Serie A goals (half of them on PKs)?"

I don't think Miz meant anything like that in the above sentence wink.gif

thank you +1

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 6 2009, 05:28 AM) *
Well that's what she'd like to say. She's just not comfortable with you people. You're all gay or psycho or English or all three. tongue.gif

can i be the psycho tongue.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
I apologize for the back-to-back posts but i just read as per Goal.com that Dinho is being linked with another Brazilian team,, Gremio ( he was linked with corinthians previously) i would not mind trading him for Leo (cb)+cash who is very good and could make a nice pairing with thiago down the line..
Bluesummers
Despite a failed move in the summer, Milan are still tracking Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko and may bid for the player in the winter transfer window, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Rossoneri were involved in negotiations with the Bosnian international, who was in favour of a move to Milan, this past summer, but they would not meet the German outfit's asking price.

The 23-year-old has been in excellent form over the past year, notably scoring 30 goals last season as he participated in Wolfsburg's run to the Bundesliga title.

He has also started this season in fine fashion, bagging eight goals in 12 appearances, including a recent header against Manchester United in a 2-1 loss at Old Trafford.

Given the Rossoneri's scoring troubles, he would be an ideal addition to the attack as Alexandre Pato, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Ronaldinho have all been struggling.

Any deal will likely cost the Italians in the region of €25 million.

Meanwhile, the Serie A giants also have their eye on Bayern Munich hitman Luca Toni as a cheaper alternative up front.

For other areas of the pitch, their top choices appear to be CSKA Moscow winger Milos Krasic and Schalke 04 full-back Rafinha.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 6 2009, 02:28 AM) *

Why aren't you working for the UN? smile.gif

Anyway, it's clear Kaka remains a sacred cow on here, so let's just drop the argument.
Zed.D
EDIT: ah forget it
dst
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 6 2009, 09:52 PM) *
EDIT: ah forget it

How can we?
Tennie
Fishdoll hands dst a bottle of ouzo. Drink it up and you won't remember a thing. smile.gif
dst
dst happily receives the ouzo and hands fishdoll some loukoumades.

dst is now lost... more than ever before.
Tennie
Fishdoll loves dst forever and even gives him one of R7s harem girls!
Boban10
Dzeko - Yes please
Toni - No thanks
Krasic - Yes please
Rafinha - hmmmm feck it why not!! smile.gif
Tennie
That list works for Fishdoll...though he admits that the photo LaPalma posted of Rafinha frightens him.
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 7 2009, 12:06 AM) *
How can we?

Oh not you! you're a mod, you must be able to see what I'd written before I edited it!
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Boban10 @ Oct 6 2009, 04:55 PM) *
Dzeko - Yes please
Toni - No thanks
Krasic - Yes please
Rafinha - hmmmm feck it why not!! smile.gif

Oh yeah baby smile.gif
il_diavolo_mtl

Huntelaar ----------------- Dzeko
Pato

Ronaldinho ---------------- Krasic
Flamini

Rafinha - Nesta - Thiago Silva - Abate

THIS WOULD BE F*CKING COMPETITIVE
Dracoris
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Oct 6 2009, 10:29 PM) *

Huntelaar ----------------- Dzeko
Pato

Ronaldinho ---------------- Krasic
Flamini

Rafinha - Nesta - Thiago Silva - Abate

THIS WOULD BE F*CKING COMPETITIVE

Mmmmm me likes.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Oct 6 2009, 11:46 PM) *
Mmmmm me likes.

indeed this linueup would be schudetto worthy smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
I don't know. Too lightweight! I want some genuine box-to-box players in the mid-field. Ronaldinho and Krasic will leave our defence hopelessly exposed. Flamini is no Gattuso. What we need is an Essien-type.

I think

Dzeko----Pippo/KJH
----Pato/R80---------
-----------------Krasic
---Hernanes----------
----------------Flamini

Is creative without being defensively inept. With the fullbacks you've mentioned we need the added cover in mid-field. I don't trust Flamini, the way I do the old Rino.

And can we play Rafinha on the left?
vnata001
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 6 2009, 10:12 PM) *
I don't know. Too lightweight! I want some genuine box-to-box players in the mid-field. Ronaldinho and Krasic will leave our defence hopelessly exposed. Flamini is no Gattuso. What we need is an Essien-type.

I think

Dzeko----Pippo/KJH
----Pato/R80---------
-----------------Krasic
---Hernanes----------
----------------Flamini

Is creative without being defensively inept. With the fullbacks you've mentioned we need the added cover in mid-field. I don't trust Flamini, the way I do the old Rino.

jack's on point. that line up would be a little too light weight and would get pushed around by the likes of liverpool/chelsea. my personal opinion would be to sacrifice huntelaar from the starting line up, play dzeko as our CF, push abate into a role much the same that Ramires occupies for the Selecao (circa Confed. Cup 09), a combative midfielder who breaks forward with pace and quality, allow Dinho/Clarence/Pirlo to battle for the playmaking role, and play Rafinha on the right and Gianluca on the left.

allow Pato, Krasic, Dzeko could forge chemistry in their movements, and dinho/pirlo/seedorf who are all guilty of showing wavering motivation/consistency to compete with eachother with ideally the competition squeezing as much quality as we can out of them.

Abate would be somewhat of a midfield project being played there, as there's no doubt in my mind he has the attributes (speed, hunger, competitiveness) but sometimes does show a bit of naivety in interpreting his attacking moves. If he could recreate the performance a la Ramires, we would be one DEVASTATING counter attacking side.

--------Dzeko----
--Pato------------
------------Krasic
Playmaker-------
------------Abate
--Flamini---------
Jack Sparrow
^^ I like this one too. I guess am a bit of a weird one in that I don't rate Flamini all that highly. He's good, but not what I call a world class DM. Maybe it's coz he doesn't have like a 'heritage' or something. I'm such a snob. tongue.gif

The problem with the lineup, would be once we lose possession in the opponent's half, I'd like us to have a player who can apply that pressure immediately to win it back. I'm not sure about Krasic, and I suppose Abate can do it, but definitely not R80.

Right now, the player I want most to complete our mid-field three is d'Agostino. But since this is Milan v2, we shall instead get Beckham. Meh! I suppose we could do worse.
dst
OK now you boys wake up! None of that is happening!

QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 6 2009, 11:48 PM) *
Fishdoll loves dst forever and even gives him one of R7s harem girls!

I'm honored!

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 7 2009, 02:30 AM) *
Oh not you! you're a mod, you must be able to see what I'd written before I edited it!

I don't know about the other mods but I cannot see what's happened in the past...
m1ke
Why all this talk of Rafinha? Why can't we play Abate on the right - he's got all the characteristics of a good right back.

In my opinion, we need a left back, a box to box mid and an attacking mid who can take players on.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (m1ke @ Oct 7 2009, 08:24 AM) *
Why all this talk of Rafinha? Why can't we play Abate on the right - he's got all the characteristics of a good right back.

In my opinion, we need a left back, a box to box mid and an attacking mid who can take players on.

i thought rafinha was a LB...
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 7 2009, 01:12 AM) *

I think

Dzeko----Pippo/KJH
----Pato/R80---------
-----------------Krasic
---Hernanes----------
----------------Flamini

that's what they said about Barca smile.gif we can out-attack any team with my lineup and Krasic presses alot more then you would think. Dinho only plays well when surrounded by talent and would press alot more if our team could o something with the ball smile.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
No Milan Move For Adriano Until Next Summer - Agent
The Brazilian’s representative insists his client is unwilling to return to the peninsula for the time being. The striker has his eyes fixed firmly on a place in Brazil's World Cup squad...

Press reports in Italy are suggesting that Milan director general Ariedo Braida’s recent trip to Brazil was primarily to check up on Flamengo star Adriano’s progress, but the player's agent has ruled out a move until next summer at the earliest.

‘L’Imperatore’ seems reborn in his homeland after rescinding his contract Inter last April. He is currently the top scorer in the Brazilian league, boasting 15 goals to his name, including a brace against Fluminense last Sunday.

The struggling Rossoneri are reportedly considering a swoop to take the 27-year-old back to Italy’s fashion capital during the January transfer window.

But the player’s agent, Gilmar Rinaldi, says they have different plans.

“Adriano is with the national team and we certainly don’t have any official news about [Milan’s interest],” the representative revealed to Sky Sport 24.

“I am friends with Braida, but nobody knows anything about this. Adriano is settled at Flamengo. He is capocannoniere in Brazil, even though he has played six games less than other players.

“But at the moment he wants to stay put in Brazil until the World Cup. That’s our plan right now: he could leave in January, but he wants to remain in Brazil until May.”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

we have started our summer of non-spending yay smile.gif hehe
ganney
i'm fairly convinced we'll sign adriano
vnata001
yea it seems like adriano will probably come, and as much of a joke that may have sounded like say 6 months ago, i couldn't say i wouldn't welcome him. he's an excellent target man in that even when he's off form, he still requires one CB's attention, allowing the primer punta (Alex the Duck) playing off of him that much more room to operate in. (alrdy more than hunter can say for himself - that needy (for service) b@stard!)

That said, i'm growing a little weary of being linked to strikers not named Dzeko. are we really going to miss out on this guy - Ibrahimovic without the arrogance?! I say we get both adriano and dzeko, but I can't really see management saying goodbye to the hunter that quickly, would they? all 3 would have high wage demands, we're penny pinchers..what the F.
unsure.gif
-------------------

Mike, I agree that abate can play right back if we sign an attacking mid AND a box to box mid. However based on their current attitude/comments, do you think our management will spend on our midfield? they seem to think our midfield is still world class!

I think Abate could learn the box-to-box role nicely - despite his frame, he's got pace and tenacity - he can close down a man extremely quickly/beat his man with guile and pace/has a SUPERB cross/is mostly a right sided player. I think playing him in a RM role would be excellent.

Pair him with a tenacious, pacy RB (Rafinha), allowing them to work out their timing and movements- when to cover for eachother and what not - along with Krasic on the right too? we would send our opposition's left flank back into the 80s with that kind of pace!!
droolsmiley.gif
-------------------
by the way, I love the guy's determination and grit, but is anyone else a bit unnerved by Flamini's penchant for outrageous 2 footed tackles?
--------------------
dst - sorry, still in dream world. thanks to milan's performance, my mentality is that of a druggie - better dreamworld than face up to harsh, cold reality.
smoke.gif drunksmilef.gif
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (vnata001 @ Oct 7 2009, 10:34 PM) *
yea it seems like adriano will probably come, and as much of a joke that may have sounded like say 6 months ago, i couldn't say i wouldn't welcome him. he's an excellent target man in that even when he's off form, he still requires one CB's attention, allowing the primer punta (Alex the Duck) playing off of him that much more room to operate in.

That said, i'm growing a little weary of being linked to strikers not named Dzeko. are we really going to miss out on this guy - Ibrahimovic without the arrogance?! I say we get both adriano and dzeko, but I can't really see management saying goodbye to the hunter that quickly, would they? all 3 would have high wage demands, we're penny pinchers..what the F.
unsure.gif
-------------------

Mike, I agree that abate can play right back if we sign an attacking mid AND a box to box mid. However based on they're current attitude/comments, do you think our management will spend on our midfield? they seem to think our midfield is still world class!

I think Abate could learn the box-to-box role nicely - despite his frame, he's got pace and tenacity - he can close down a man extremely quickly/beat his man with guile and pace/has a SUPERB cross/is mostly a right sided player. I think playing him in a RM role would be excellent.

Pair him with a tenacious, pacy RB (Rafinha), allowing them to work out their timing and movements- when to cover for eachother and what not - along with Krasic on the right too? we would send our opposition's left flank back into the 80s with that kind of pace!!
droolsmiley.gif
-------------------
by the way, I love the guy's determination and grit, but is anyone else a bit unnerved by Flamini's penchant for outrageous 2 footed tackles?

I agree with just about everything.

I definitely find Flamini circumspect.If we do buy a box-box, I'm least worried about his technique. It's important he can shield the defence well. But I think he sees himself as a box to box in his mind, which is a problem coz I don't think he's that good.

Like your options on the right...but I think it would be a bit of a overkill...Rafinha, Abate AND Krasic?

What about our left? Janku and Zambrotta? Coz I don't trust R80. I suppose Pato can play left, but I think when you've got a scorer, and a young one ,it's unfair to place him on the wings.
Tennie
I'm with m1ke on the 'why rafinha' thing. How many people really watch him play in league games? Does nobody have faith in the local kid?

I'm also a little perplexed by the lovefest for FLamini. He's good, yes, but he's also got a tendency toward really rash challenges (ie, in the OM game) that can't be handwaved away 'because he's young'.

vnata001
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 7 2009, 10:24 AM) *
I'm with m1ke on the 'why rafinha' thing. How many people really watch him play in league games? Does nobody have faith in the local kid?

I'm also a little perplexed by the lovefest for FLamini. He's good, yes, but he's also got a tendency toward really rash challenges (ie, in the OM game) that can't be handwaved away 'because he's young'.

faith in abate? oh i've got faith in abate. faith enough to play him in the position he likes to play! and that way instead of sending in oddo in the second half to push abate into that RM role..we could have a RB with some actual quality already playing there.
Tennie
So you don't think Abate has quality as a RB? And playing him in his natural role would mean playing him as a winger, not as a dm. Not even in Leonardo's squad does Milan play with wingers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.