Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 10 2009, 04:58 AM) *
Honestly..I would like one too. But I don't see any pound for pound replacements for Zee or Pirlo. While I see more than a replacement for any of our strikers in Dzeko. When you don't have money to spend, it's stupid to spend it on band-aid replacements.

Come on now, Seedorf has been solid but he's been far from great. There surely are a few players out there who can do at least as good as he does... and why do you a direct replacement anyway, you say you want more options... let's get someone that can come in and change the look of the team...
Tennie
Mediaset is reporting that due to Bonera's continuing injury problems, Milan might bring Astori back in January (he's on co-ownership with Cagliari).
il_diavolo_mtl
appparently, through goal.com we are linked with a CB from monaco, he'congolese born but has a french passport, personnaly i would take astori who will cost us around 2-4M
Bluesummers
I hope we don't go for Astori, he'll be expensive. Probably 5 million. Better to buy him in the summer for 2 m.

We should loan a defender from another club. Maybe Alex from chelsea? carlo doesn't use him.

Anyways we have 20 million going into the window, hopefully we buy someone good.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Dec 10 2009, 09:06 AM) *
appparently, through goal.com we are linked with a CB from monaco, he'congolese born but has a french passport, personnaly i would take astori who will cost us around 2-4M

There is no way they'd give us him for that cheap mid season unless we pull some strings. He's been one of the best cb this season in Serie A.

We can get him in the summer because the co-own time period ends and they cannot extend it so they have to sell him as he does not want to stay there.
Tennie
I don't think Astori'd cost us 5 million -- we do, after all, own half of him.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 10 2009, 02:13 PM) *
I don't think Astori'd cost us 5 million -- we do, after all, own half of him.

yeah but the problem is they don't have to sell him. In the summer they do because the co-own ends so he has to go to a club. So would they sell their best defender mid season? I dont thinkso considering their in the top half of the table.

but saying this G has been known to pull off deals like this and it could happen, but i personally don't see it happening. I would personally prefer to loan a defender and put the funds towards either Dzeko or buying seedorf replacement.

Astori can come in the summer where nesta/baresi/maldini/favalli have 3 months to work with him instead of putting him into pressure matches where we demand wins.

Bluesummers
10.12.2009 10.45 by Pietro Mazzara Article read 933 times
Source: milannews.it

According to newspaper reports Roma and Roma to Milan would be looking at the house red and yellow to reinforce the package of external defense. Especially the Rossoneri WOULD BE following the Brazilian full-back Cicinho, who has no place in Ranieri's preference Motta and drawers. The negotiation continues Romania, could be followed by Ernesto Bronzetti, market consultant is that the Rossoneri's club Rome itself.

10.12.2009 12.13 by Marco Gori
source: milannews.it

Today the name of Jolly defensive del Monaco, Cédric Mongongu (20), was again approached to Milan. Contacted exclusively by TMW, a staff member of the national Under-21 French, Christophe Mongai, said: "Milan are following him for some time and send their emissaries to observe it very often, this does not mean that a deal is in place concrete shall 'that the Rossoneri's club is close to the player. If Juventus have expressed an interest in my client? "Not, I know. A departure in the next box market? In football you never know, but I think that hypothesis very difficult. While the fact that the player has recently signed a three year with Monaco can be a barrier to its possible transfer to AC Milan? The problem is not the contract, but that player is also required in England. Obviously, 'Italy is a welcome destination, but the Premier League is a very important stage. "

he's 20
Bluesummers
Tennie, which defender would you prefer if you had to choose in the market? (realistic) I prefer Alex; can be loaned, quality, carlo doesnt use him. We don't have to use him so when silva comes he can be benched.
Tennie
I'm not sure who's on the market, per se. Just because someone isn't playing doesn't mean that their club might be willing to loan them.

If I had to pick someone Milan doesn't own at least half of and the gobbi don't get stupid and put Chiellini on the market, I'd probably try to grab Roma's Marco Motta, Samp's Salvatore Bocchetti, or one of the two kiddies from Bari, Bonucci or Ranocchia.
servbot
The agent of AC Milan defender Ignazio Abate has dismissed suggestions that his client could become the latest recruit for big-spending Manchester City.

Abate, 23, has been linked with a possible move to Eastlands after taking advantage of the injury problems suffered by Massimo Oddo to make 19 appearances for the Rossoneri in all competitions this season.

The right back started his career at the San Siro but has only recently secured a regular first-team place after a succession of moves to other Italian clubs, including Torino and Empoli.

Abate's agent, Claudio Pasqualin, has rubbished talk of a transfer to City and instead revealed that his client is poised to discuss a contract extension with the side sitting second in Serie A.

"I've also heard these rumours, but they have no basis," Pasqualin told Calciomercatonews.com. "Certainly these things are pleasing because it means that they are all realising the potential of the player.

"The truth is that Abate is very happy at Milan and Milan is very happy with Abate. To confirm this I can anticipate that we will meet soon with Milan to deal with the contract extension."

ESPN Soccernet.com
Bluesummers
we have almost completed the signing of a new defender. He will be announced next week. Cedric Mongongu is 20 and the reported price is around 2m. Not bad imo for a young CB/LB with eu pass.

his agent also said this recently:

"Seems made for the passage of Cedric Mongongu in Rossoneri. The Defender of Monaco, formerly the indiscretions of the past would come back powerfully targeted by men in via Turati, so that its agent, the Corriere dello Sport has admitted the deal: 'It is true, Mongongu is close to Milan, "he Monger said Christoper, Prosecutor of the player. Mongongu originates in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, but has French passport, which makes the Community. There would, therefore, the bureaucratic problems in assigning the player."

tmw

credit= braida
MizNelson
BS. It's not official until it appears on acmilan.com. And what would Crappiere dello Sport know about who we were to sign anyway, since they're not even based in Milan?
Bluesummers
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Dec 12 2009, 03:07 AM) *
BS. It's not official until it appears on acmilan.com. And what would Crappiere dello Sport know about who we were to sign anyway, since they're not even based in Milan?

laugh.gif

Yeah yeah whatever rolleyes.gif
Jack Sparrow
Is this guy any good? Why get him now, if once our players return he's gonna be another 'used-less' player?
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 12 2009, 03:22 AM) *
Is this guy any good? Why get him now, if once our players return he's gonna be another 'used-less' player?

No idea. I don't think he'll fit into that category of not used players. He'll be like adiyiah, cover for starters. We need to start rotating as the same line up can't go out every week.

But if were buying him it means that he's probably better than our current options (youth+links). were probably not going to spend that 20 m this window, we'll save it for dzeko.
CrazyMilanFan
yea the thing is that we earned 20 million it is in the whole budget not just the transfer budget
Bluesummers
AC MILAN, Three players are unhappy
13 Dec| Eddy Akoglu | read 2722
Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport

© foto di Giacomo Morini
Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that AC Milan goalkeeper Christian Abbiati, midfielder Gennaro Gattuso and forward Filippo "Pippo" Inzaghi are tired of being overlooked by coach Leonardo.

Abbiati and Gattuso have recovered from injury, but are still ignored. Inzaghi does not fit in Leonardo's tactical creed as a physically imposing centre-forward like Marco Borriello is vital for Alexandre Pato and Ronaldinho.

What could happen ? The most probable scenario is that Abbiati and Inzaghi will leave at the end of the season, while Gattuso could remain if Massimo Ambrosini gets injured or slows down (although a 50% chance of a January departure cannot be ruled out).

Pandev is also on Milan

There would also be AC Milan, according to today's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport on Goran Pandev (26), so far Adriano Galliani did not want to interfere in the dispute between the player and Lazio, but the acceleration seems to have suffered legal matter would have led to the Rossoneri and ds Braida moving sull'attaccante Macedonian. Moreover Galliani himself has spoken of the need to buy an external attacker for the next market window.

(Milannews)

Darunia
I would love Pandev but Adiyah is coming so I don't know if milan will sign another attacker in January.
CrazyMilanFan
i thinnk will only happen if we sell hunter whihc again is quite psooibl since he is not being played
Dracoris
I don't have permission to post this in news but I figured you guys would like to know.....

OFFICIAL: Gennaro Gattuso Renews With AC Milan Until 2012
The fiery midfielder has signed a new deal, despite recent speculation he would be leaving...

Milan veteran Gennaro Gattuso has signed a new deal with the club until June 2012, according to the club's official website, acmilan.com.

The midfielder had recently complained of a lack of playing time and stated he would discuss his future with the club over the holidays and it appears a successful resolution has been reached.

The 2006 World Cup winner is desperate to have a place in Italy coach Marcello Lippi's squad ahead of the 2010 event in South Africa.

Reportedly, Milan have offered assurances that the player will get chances to prove himself in the line-uponce he has regained fitness. The 31-year-old has suffered with injuries over the last two seasons. He could make his return just before the winter break against Fiorentina.

Gattuso joined the Rossoneri in 1999, securing a move to the San Siro after successful stints with Rangers and Salernitana. He had been linked with a potential move to Manchester City in the coming transfer window.

Goal.com
Zed.D
Good news, really. it wouldn't have been nice to see him leave like this. but he must really fight hard for a place cause there's no such thing as Ambro-Rino partnership in Leo's system (thankfully) and Ambro is doing great.
Tennie
Milannews has some gossip pieces. I'm classing them as gossip as they're not citing sources and can't really judge their reliability.

* Kaladze might leave in January
* Chievo's Mantovani (a centerback getting a good bit of buzz in Italy) is apparently a Milan fan
* Di Natale's agent is denying reports of contact with Milan
* Milan are interested in Krasic

They're also quoting an interview with Gattuso's agent saying that he reduced his wages in the contract renewal.
Bluesummers
i hope kaladze is sold. He earns too much for his ability. Di natale probably won't happen as udinese won't sell to a rival. I hope the krasic thing happens but Adiyiah fills our non eu so that probably won't happen.

We'll get nani or something is my guess.
kurtsimonw
Nani? NANI!? I hope we don't get him, he's got about as much ability as a fish. He can kick a ball hard and can run fast but that's about it. He's a lost cause.
dst
I don't think he'd be bad as a substitution. But he won't come on a bench player's price so it's not worth it.
CrazyMilanFan
well i can see future rumours for hunter-nani swaps
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 15 2009, 01:59 PM) *
Nani? NANI!? I hope we don't get him, he's got about as much ability as a fish.

laugh.gif
aaron
we need a fresh new good goal keeper
kurtsimonw
Keeper? A year ago I'd have said yes. Storari didn't really make any big mistakes and neither has Dida since his return. We have a very capable keeper in Roma and our #1 from last season still to return. I'm actually quite content with our GK situation.
Bluesummers
goal.com are saying Man United and Fc Twente are interested in Huntelaar.

According to Milannews.it, AC Milan is on Livorno's Brazilian defender (LB) Marcus Plinio Diniz (22). His arrival in Milan would be a return after playing several years in the Rossoneri's youth team.

Source: milannews.it

It is postponed to June for the assault of Milan Milos Krasic. Exterior offensive CSKA Moscow is a lot like Leonardo Rossoneri to the leadership and will be a hot name for the summer session of the market. The decision has been taken in recent days given the status of extra Russian side is also seen tacniche assurances it has given to the Ghanaian Adiyiah Brazilian mister that is beginning to settle and to see interesting things in training.

source: TMW

Nothing Italy, at least in the short term, Gojko Kacar (22). Hertha Berlin midfielder, after rumors riguaranti Fiorentina in recent days has been linked to Juventus, but contacted again by TMW, a staff member of Serbian nationalism, Milan Kacar, said: "News about the Fiorentina? No as I told you the last time we felt, I never had any contact with the club purple and there are not the next state. If the reason for this is the interest of Juventus? No, the fact is that I recently had an interview with Hertha who do not wish to deprive the player. "

According to a report in De Standaard, highly rated Standard Liege youngster Eliaquim Mangala has attracted the interest of Italian powerhouse Milan with his superb performances this campaign.

The French centre-back has developed into a first team regular with the Belgian champions since the departure of Dante last season and has made 35 appearances for Les Rouches so far.

Mangala impressed in the Champions League match against Arsenal earlier this term and the Londoners have since been keeping tabs on him. Milan have now apparently joined the list of admirers of the 18-year-old.

The Paris born defender's current Standard Liege contract is due to expire in the summer of 2013, meaning that Milan won't get Mangala on the cheap if they decide to make a move for him.

Stefan Coerts, Goal.com

According to Leggo, in addition to Goran Pandev, AC Milan are also interested in Manchester United 23 year old Nani, also tracked by Fiorentina.

AC Milan are interested in signing Udinese forward Antonio Di Natale (31) in January. However, his agent Bruno Carpeggiani has told Calcio News 24 : "I have not heard from AC Milan. Unless something unexpected happens, I believe that Di Natale will not leave".

tmw

Italian striker Luca Toni has announced he is leaving Bayern Munich in January. The 32-year-old also said : "I have no choice but to leave. I will keep good memories of my time at Bayern, especially my first season at the club - when I scored 39 goals".

tmw
MizNelson
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 15 2009, 11:51 AM) *
Keeper? A year ago I'd have said yes. Storari didn't really make any big mistakes and neither has Dida since his return. We have a very capable keeper in Roma and our #1 from last season still to return. I'm actually quite content with our GK situation.

Roma is little more than cannon fodder and is surely gone after the season.
Bluesummers
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan are interested in Goran Pandev (26), but they are tracking him slowly, because the legal problems between Lazio and the player.

He is a possible free transfer come January. I think he is a realistic option for us. Wages wouldn't be bad either... my guess would be around 40-60k

so far money spent: 1.2 million

Money recieved: 20 million

I wonder if we can sign players and spend little money this window? I mean there is that young guy from Monaco but he won't cost that much. Hunt could be sold as well or exchanged for Nani. All things are possible. We should save the money for Dzeko and Krasic come summer. They will cost us around 40-50 million euros.
Tennie
Hrm.

Tuttomercatoweb is reporting that Genoa might be interested in picking up Marco Storari (article and then separate interview with Storari's agent), given that Marco Amelia has been less than spectacular for them.

Fishdoll wonders if we could possibly include either Bocchetti or Ranocchia as part of that deal....
dst
Genoa have Criscito... I would not care for anyone else from their squad since they have him.
il_diavolo_mtl
just curious, what are your ins and outs (hopefully realistic) desired for this winter transfer mercato?
MizNelson
Amelia is about as consistent as California weather. However, I'm not sure it'd be a good move for Storari, as it was his stupidity that got him benched in the first place, he just signed an extension, and now he wants to take off?
Darunia
Dec 16, 2009 7:52:37 PM
Adriano Galliani - Milan (Grazia Neri)
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Adriano Galliani - Milan (Grazia Neri)
Related Links
Teams

* Milan

Players

* Goran Pandev
* Antonio Di Natale
* Mamadou Niang
* David Beckham
* Dominic Adiyiah

Adriano Galliani has told Sky Sport 24 that AC Milan will not be in the market for any new players during the upcoming transfer window.

Having already sealed deals for LA Galaxy star David Beckham and Fredrikstad striker Dominic Adiyiah, the vice-president has confirmed that the club will not be looking elsewhere to bolster the squad in January.

"In January, only Beckham and Adiyiah will arrive," Galliani stated. With club owner Silvio Berlusconi seemingly reluctant to invest in any transfers and taking an ever-decreasing role in club business, Brazilian coach Leonardo is being told to work with what he has.

Milan had been linked with winter moves for want-away Lazio forward Goran Pandev, Udinese star Antonio Di Natale and Marseille striker Mamadou Niang.

Galliani did offer Milan fans some comfort with a guarantee that nobody would be leaving the club after a number of players have been linked with a move away from San Siro in recent months.

- Goal.com

Same thing Gallani always says, I dont think we'll sign anyone come January either.. hope for Dzeko/Krasic in the summer and a FB
dst
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Dec 16 2009, 09:09 PM) *
just curious, what are your ins and outs (hopefully realistic) desired for this winter transfer mercato?

I'm not expecting anything to happen.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 16 2009, 08:08 PM) *
I'm not expecting anything to happen.

Besides Beckham, this.
Bluesummers
LOL typical G. We'll sign a player or two no worries guys. We'll sign another winger and perhaps a centre/left back come jan.
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 17 2009, 04:00 AM) *
Besides Beckham, this.

Besides the Ghanaian youngster, this.
MizNelson
Only Milan would consider Beckham a major acquisition. It's rather saddening.
kurtsimonw
I hardly think he'd be considered a minor signing by Torquay United.
Zed.D
(I want Gago at Milan. preferably in January.)
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Dec 17 2009, 08:42 AM) *
(I want Gago at Milan. preferably in January.)

+1.
Dracoris
What about Stanton? Its not like we haven't bough players from Inter before (Pirlo) and look how good that turned out.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Dec 17 2009, 11:59 AM) *
What about Stanton? Its not like we haven't bough players from Inter before (Pirlo) and look how good that turned out.

Don't know if that's a sure thing anymore. Our last signing from Inert was a disaster.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Dec 17 2009, 08:10 PM) *
Don't know if that's a sure thing anymore. Our last signing from Inert was a disaster.

which was i dont think favilli was a disaster
Tennie
Fishdoll heart Favster.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.