Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Luka™
QUOTE (Dzeko @ Jan 19 2010, 04:19 PM) *
Report: Real Madrid Star Kaka Set For Milan Return?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zo...or-milan-return

LOL stupid reporters smile.gif Any way who need Kaka when we have R80 LET THE MAGIC PLAY

I hope so... In Spain calls Kakà "Kakabado", fusion of Kakà and " acabado", that in spanish means " ended".
Zed.D
QUOTE (Luka™ @ Jan 19 2010, 11:31 PM) *
I hope so... In Spain calls Kakà "Kakabado", fusion of Kakà and " acabado", that in spanish means " ended".

Haha biggrin.gif Kakabado!

dst
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jan 19 2010, 09:46 PM) *
Only if he's willing to take a massive pay cut (and I don't think he will).

I think people (and the odd fish) are too obsessed with the star players' wages... these guys make many times more the money they get from their team through sponsorships, ads and such.
Fishdoll
Still wouldn't want him back, silly greek boy. smile.gif He'd unbalance what is now a nicely functioning team.
dst
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jan 19 2010, 11:14 PM) *
Still wouldn't want him back, silly greek boy.

Well that's a different issue.

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jan 19 2010, 11:14 PM) *
smile.gif He'd unbalance what is now a nicely functioning team.

I don't think he would but I would not exclude it either. Anyway, that does not concern me right now, I want full-backs!!!
Zed.D
Even if he took a massive pay cut I wouldn't want him back... even if he bought himself for us, I still wouldn't want him back. when stars go, they better not come back. we all saw what happened with Sheva, who I still had a bit of affection left for, before he came back.
Fishdoll
Mediaset reports that Milan are interested in Hoffenheim fullback Andreas Beck.
Danny
QUOTE (Dzeko @ Jan 19 2010, 03:19 PM) *

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zo...or-milan-return

LOL stupid reporters smile.gif Any way who need Kaka when we have R80 LET THE MAGIC PLAY

Of course he's been poor for them, he's been poor for almost 2 and a half years now. Living on his past reputation and quite an ordinary player these days.

I wouldn't take Kaka back on so many levels. No no no no no no no no no NO.
Dracoris
I'd bring him back.

As a youth coach.
Jack Sparrow
I see no point in bringing him back. And I'd say this even if you'd asked me the day after the 4-0 drubbing from Inter. I'd agree that we missed him, but I'd still not have him back. It would effectively mean the player is more important than the club...and I'd rather get relegated than send out that message.
Danny
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Jan 20 2010, 04:13 PM) *
I'd bring him back.

As a youth coach.

But then we'd still be paying him.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jan 20 2010, 06:36 AM) *
Mediaset reports that Milan are interested in Hoffenheim fullback Andreas Beck.

i've been mentioning this guy for a while now, he looks good, though i'd prefer if we go for zuculli or wtv there 19 year old wonder kid is
Danny
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar's agent has confirmed to Soccernet the AC Milan striker is attracting interest from the Premier League and that a deal could be possible in what remains of the transfer window.

Huntelaar joined the Rossoneri from Real Madrid in the summer but has been unable to secure a regular place in Leonardo's starting XI with the impressive form of Marco Borriello restricting the Dutchman to five Serie A starts in six months.

With the World Cup finals firmly on the horizon, Huntelaar recently conceded he is "thinking" of leaving San Siro, possibly in a loan move, in order to prove to national coach Bert van Marwijk he is worthy of a place in the 23-man squad that will travel to South Africa.

Bringing his dilemma into the public domain immediately led to suggestions that Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham, amongst others, were hoping to recruit the player. While AC Milan are keen to retain Huntelaar if possible, his agent, Arnold Oosterveer, believes a move to England remains a possibility.

"There are some clubs in England interested in the player, that is correct," Oosterveer told Soccernet. "But out of respect for the clubs I cannot tell you [which ones they are].

"It depends. In football everything is possible and in the last week a lot of things can happen. He wants to play more than he plays now and if that is in England or Germany or Spain or Italy, that is for him.

"There is no problem at the moment and I hope Milan want to cooperate for the next four months and play him, because he needs to play more. It depends if Milan want to cooperate with the player. For now they want him to stay in Milan."

Huntelaar rose to prominence thanks to a prolific spell with Heereveen but truly caught the attention of Europe's biggest clubs when scoring a remarkable 76 goals in in 92 Eredivisie games for Ajax. He joined Real Madrid in January 2009 but made just 20 appearances before the new regime of Florentino Perez made him a high-profile victim of an ambitious squad overhaul.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...ers&cc=5739

Huntelaar linked to a move to the EPL.

And Flamini to Man City...

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has confirmed he wants to sign either Mathieu Flamini from AC Milan or Fernando Gago from Real Madrid.

City were strongly linked with a move for Flamini earlier this week, but Milan claimed there had been no contact. Gago, meanwhile, is behind Lassana Diarra in the pecking order at Madrid and is thought to be keen to secure regular first-team football to bolster his chances of playing for Argentina at the World Cup.

City have a number of options in defensive midfield, with Nigel De Jong, Vincent Kompany and new signing Patrick Vieira all capable of playing the role. However, Kompany has been used as a defender in recent matches while Vieira is still struggling with a calf injury, and Mancini is keen to strengthen.

"I need players," he told Gazzetta dello Sport. "I hope that Vieira is fit (for the Carling Cup tie against Manchester United on Wednesday). Perhaps Real Madrid will give me Gago, maybe Milan (will give me) Flamini..."

Despite City's wealth, it is understood that Mancini has been told he cannot spend money on the duo and a loan arrangement looks the most likely outcome. The former Inter Milan boss believes the owners want him to show his capabilities in the transfer market.

"I think they are putting me to the test," he said. "I won't disappoint them."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...ers&cc=5739
Luka™
Dzeko
QUOTE (Luka™ @ Jan 21 2010, 02:24 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif cool.gif unsure.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
Does the #67 have any relevance?

The thing is I'd happily play KJH as the focal point, if I thought we could afforf to. But right now, we're in a position where we MUST play our strongest possible squad possible. If Inter were to have a colossal slipup, then maybe it's possible...but till then, we can't take chances to try and blood youngsters in...
Gaz
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 21 2010, 10:20 AM) *
Does the #67 have any relevance?

Does it refer to how much Real Madrid paid for him, 67 million?
han2503
QUOTE (Luka™ @ Jan 21 2010, 02:24 PM) *

Whoever thinks Kaka is doing so horribly bad to me does not understand football, or is just watching the scoring charts in the weekend round up and making assumptions.

Kaka was never a 20 goal a season man, he got the usual 12 to 15 a season, and this while playing in the supporting forward position and being the focal point of our entire team.

At Real he's being played as an attcking midfielder and his job description isn't exactly scoring goals, but making them. I think he's doing well at Real while still not having found his place in the team. I don't think we're ever going to see the Kaka of 06/07 or of the seasons before that. Kaka hasn't been the same since those injuries he picked up in 08 and we all knew this.

Do I think that Kaka would still be doing great here? Yes and I think we would be even stronger if he was still in the squad. But do I think it was good business? Yes. Looking at Kaka's last 2 seasons with us and his injury problems and what they were doing to his game, I think that selling him when we did was the best thing we did. Another couple of injuries and his price wouldn't have been half of what we sold him for last summer.
Dracoris
I'll take an 80% Ronaldinho over a 100% Kaka anyday. That's all I'm saying.
dst
Thank you han! Don't bother though, you're wasting your time.
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 21 2010, 05:41 PM) *
Whoever thinks Kaka is doing so horribly bad to me does not understand football, or is just watching the scoring charts in the weekend round up and making assumptions.

Kaka was never a 20 goal a season man, he got the usual 12 to 15 a season, and this while playing in the supporting forward position and being the focal point of our entire team.

At Real he's being played as an attcking midfielder and his job description isn't exactly scoring goals, but making them. I think he's doing well at Real while still not having found his place in the team. I don't think we're ever going to see the Kaka of 06/07 or of the seasons before that. Kaka hasn't been the same since those injuries he picked up in 08 and we all knew this.

Do I think that Kaka would still be doing great here? Yes and I think we would be even stronger if he was still in the squad. But do I think it was good business? Yes. Looking at Kaka's last 2 seasons with us and his injury problems and what they were doing to his game, I think that selling him when we did was the best thing we did. Another couple of injuries and his price wouldn't have been half of what we sold him for last summer.

Kaka exists on his name alone. Of his old 07 peak. As you state, he's been on a downward curve since then, and on that basis it's great business to have made such a vast amount on him.

Kaka isn't doing horribly bad at Madrid, he's just not doing what his old self could. Nowadays he's a decent 15M player. And on that basis, because folk expect him to play like his price tag, they're appalled at what they get.
Danny
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Jan 21 2010, 05:46 PM) *

Kaka at his peak was a different player to Ron at his.

Kaka was all about running against players and surging through the middle. He was effective. Ronaldinho was more about impossible magic and making fantastic plays on the pitch.

In short, Kaka was once a great dribbler with end product, while Ron is 80% of what he was at his peak. Which is pretty good really smile.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 21 2010, 07:10 PM) *
on that basis it's great business to have made such a vast amount on him.

Agreed. No player is worth what we sold him for, we get good value for Kaka'.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 21 2010, 08:10 PM) *
Kaka exists on his name alone. Of his old 07 peak. As you state, he's been on a downward curve since then, and on that basis it's great business to have made such a vast amount on him.

Kaka isn't doing horribly bad at Madrid, he's just not doing what his old self could. Nowadays he's a decent 15M player. And on that basis, because folk expect him to play like his price tag, they're appalled at what they get.

I agree with you, to an extent.

I think all this talk of him being a failure and not worth the money is due to the fickle Real Madrid fans, the same fans who booed Ronaldo as he was awarded the Golden ball, the same fans who thought Zidane was a waste of money in his first few months with the team.

Had Ronaldo not been on fire from the start he would have been judged and criticized just as much.

I still think that Kaka has been doing well at Real, only the people who only look at the score sheet at the end of a match think otherwise, and given the fact that he's not playing in the position where he was played in for Milan, but as an attacking mid, goals shouldn't be the area in which he excels at.

But I agree with you when you say that given his decline over the past 2 years, selling Kaka for the price we did was more then good business. Then again, I know had we not been as desperate for the money we could have gotten a lot more out of Real had we waited and played hardball like Man U did
Habitant
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 21 2010, 06:41 PM) *

agree with you totally

but even though he's best season was when we beat pool in the CL, i most enjoyed him when he played as a trequartista supporting crespo/inzaghi - sheva.

we played that diamond midfield and because of him and pirlo and seedorf(when he showed up),then cafu and serginho on the wings made made us play so fluidly. even though pirlo was the engine i still believe kaka was the main reason of why we played such beautiful football
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 21 2010, 09:55 PM) *
I agree with you, to an extent.

I think all this talk of him being a failure and not worth the money is due to the fickle Real Madrid fans, the same fans who booed Ronaldo as he was awarded the Golden ball, the same fans who thought Zidane was a waste of money in his first few months with the team.

Had Ronaldo not been on fire from the start he would have been judged and criticized just as much.

I still think that Kaka has been doing well at Real, only the people who only look at the score sheet at the end of a match think otherwise, and given the fact that he's not playing in the position where he was played in for Milan, but as an attacking mid, goals shouldn't be the area in which he excels at.

But I agree with you when you say that given his decline over the past 2 years, selling Kaka for the price we did was more then good business. Then again, I know had we not been as desperate for the money we could have gotten a lot more out of Real had we waited and played hardball like Man U did

100% agreed!

QUOTE (Habitant @ Jan 21 2010, 10:09 PM) *
but even though he's best season was when we beat pool in the CL, i most enjoyed him when he played as a trequartista supporting crespo/inzaghi - sheva.

I don't think that was his best season. He was more decisive than ever but not better than he was before. It's different in my view. Another example would be last season's Ronaldinho. He was decisive but overall I think his season was mediocre.
Tennie
New rumors!

These are from tuttomercatoweb and I've got no idea of reliability:

*the dirtyrottenscousers have proposed a 6 month trade of Huntelaar for Babel
*Milan are interested in Cagliari's Nene
*Flamini being looked at by Spurs and Citeh
*Barca interested in Flamini
Dzeko
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 22 2010, 12:36 PM) *
New rumors!

It's bad to lose player in this period of time, i would not sell Flamini or KJH coes they are needed in Milan.
Babel can't play CL coes he played for Liverpool and in Case Boriello got injured our onlly solution would be Inzaghi or Adiyah...
Luka™
QUOTE (Gaz @ Jan 21 2010, 06:25 PM) *
Does it refer to how much Real Madrid paid for him, 67 million?

Yes.
Luka™
QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 21 2010, 08:10 PM) *

Perfect. He's not the player that we knows since 2007. A player like Kakà does of the acceleration his most important ability.

At the age of 28, the acceleration begin to reduce.
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 22 2010, 01:36 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif Babel is pure crap! If you want crap, you buy Babel, the best crap ever!! The difference is crap-ability!!

They can **** off!
Bluesummers
I wouldn't count babel out yet. You guys have to remember he is playing in a squad that has been demoralized and hasn't really dominated in a while. Furthermore, a change in league is what I think he needs. He was never suited for the premiership and its starting to show.

A loan swap between the two would be a good deal as long as there is no buy out clause in Huntelaar's contract.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 22 2010, 05:36 AM) *
New rumors!

Losing flamini would be one of the most stupidest transfers we could make. Its the 22 of January today so that would give us 8 days to find a replacement. We'll end up with another Oliveria.

If were going to sell him, I have no problem with it as long as we do it in the summer where we can find a proper replacement.
han2503
Selling Flamini would be stupid on so many levels. Now we have Rino and Ambro, but what's going to happen in 2 years time when both of them will probably be on their last breaths?

Selling him would be counter productive. We need to think of the future, we got him for free while he was the hottest property around Europe, to sell him now for some ridiculously low sum to an mid table Prem team would be stupid.

Flamini never got the chance under Carlo while Rino and Ambro were both basically playing like cr@p, now under Leo the DM slot has been reduced to one and atm Ambro is unplayable. I think given the chance to start regularly when Ambro and Rino's form drop he'll claim the starting position, he's more then good enough to take it from them
Bluesummers

Real Madrid star Kaka could be set for a shock return to Milan, according to Sportal.it.

The report claims former Rossonero Kaka has been highly criticised by the Spanish media following his performance during the 1-0 loss to Athletic Bilbao.

Speculation of a return is now rampant after AS.com wrote a critical report on the Brazilian, saying: "Kaka's work rate is light years away from what made him one of the best players in the world."

The Spanish paper also referred to his €65 million price tag as worries continue over Kaka's form.

"He is not able to make a difference and the coach Manuel Pellegrini is alarmed and doesn't know what to do with him," claimed AS.

This has led to Italian media claiming Kaka could be pushed out of the club and made to return to Milan.

In their report, Sportal.it adds: "Milan fans can begin to start dreaming, as sometimes players do return."

Despite the speculation though, the idea being floated around about Kaka's return seems highly unlikely. Furthermore, neither club nor player have passed comment about an exit.

Kaka signed a mega six-year deal with Los Merengues in June 2009.

goal.com
Tennie
Already posted, two pages ago.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 22 2010, 02:34 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif Babel is pure crap! If you want crap, you buy Babel, the best crap ever!! The difference is crap-ability!!

They can **** off!

We don't often agree.

How about we swap Pato for N'gog while we're at it.
Jack Sparrow
I like it. Black power!!
samira
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Jan 21 2010, 06:46 PM) *

me 2!
and pato is geeting better so he will be one of the greatest player
and I think Kakà was better in Milan then Real.
Kakà said Milan players swore alot then Players in Madrid does
HAHAH laugh.gif I laughed my *** of when i read that
Habitant
not that this really belongs in the winter thread but rather the summer. but i would would just love to pic up pjanic from lyon, this kid has loadssss of talent.
Habitant
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 21 2010, 09:27 PM) *
100% agreed!

I don't think that was his best season. He was more decisive than ever but not better than he was before. It's different in my view. Another example would be last season's Ronaldinho. He was decisive but overall I think his season was mediocre.

exactly, it's funny how primitive some can be at times in their analysis, that is just looking at goals per appearances ratio to judge a player lolll
Bluesummers
I hope we can get rid of Huntelaar soon. We need a winger badly; I would love babel on loan right now. If dinho goes down and pato is down, we are sooooo f*cked.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jan 25 2010, 02:34 AM) *
I would love babel on loan right now.

I'd prefer somebody that can play football, anyone.
Jack Sparrow
There's nobody out there right now....

What I want is for Leo to rotate properly so that we're not left in this situation where, out second choice CB/RB Bonera is so out of match practise, that we need to use Favalli and Abate in a clutch match.

EDIT: Sorry...that was griping...Bonera was injured and yes...hindsight is 20/20. You can say a million things...
Bluesummers
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 24 2010, 09:31 PM) *
I'd prefer somebody that can play football, anyone.

who out there is good enough and will come at the price of 0,000,000.00 Euros?

Babel is better than nothing. Switch Huntelaar for him on loan sounds great to me. We don't need a striker who doesn't get to play, but we could use a winger to give dinho some much needed rest.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 24 2010, 09:47 PM) *
There's nobody out there right now....

What I want is for Leo to rotate properly so that we're not left in this situation where, out second choice CB/RB Bonera is so out of match practise, that we need to use Favalli and Abate in a clutch match.

EDIT: Sorry...that was griping...Bonera was injured and yes...hindsight is 20/20. You can say a million things...

yeah but who do we have to rotate. Imagine we didn't get beckham. Our line up in today's derby would have been,

Antonini-favalli-silva-janku

abate------dinho

That is a midtable line up imo other than silva and dinho.

We need Oddo, Zambro and Pato to get back. We also need to get a winger and not rely on some U20 uknown talent.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jan 25 2010, 04:04 AM) *
who out there is good enough and will come at the price of 0,000,000.00 Euros?

That's the problem. We're going nowhere under Silvio.

We'll probably won a European Cup once every 7 years or so and that'll be justification enough for him to say he's doing a great job. rolleyes.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 24 2010, 10:11 PM) *
That's the problem. We're going nowhere under Silvio.

We'll probably won a European Cup once every 7 years or so and that'll be justification enough for him to say he's doing a great job. rolleyes.gif

and thats the reality. When Silvio's presidency is over, things will look better.
Danny
Rumour that Everton are interested in KJH. Moyes would apparently 'jump at the chance' to sign him.
Bluesummers
Thank god, lets get rid of him and sign a winger on loan or something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.