Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Bluesummers
Allright lets give some news on the dzeko case:

recap:

You've all heard that Veh came out and said if we wanted to get him we'd have to pay 30 M. Dzeko himself has also come out and said he's interested in joining us. Turin papers have stated that Juve is heavy in the race to sign him and they might bid the 30 m proposed. Also Manchester and Chelsea have had contact as well and that Arsenal are the next to have talks with him.

Anyways onto the new stuff:

The newspaper BILD said that there was talks of a Huntelaar + cash for dzeko with wolfsburg last week, however nothing concrete has come out of this. They have suggested the stumbling block in this situation would be the fact that Huntelaar does not wish to play in the bundesliga. The wage bill is not an issue as wolfsburg has no financial problems.

But the option of a swap in January is not completely ruled out. The main point here is that we have to look at the fact that he's already decided to speak publicly and say he wants to join us. Secondly, other clubs will not wait until summer to start bidding for him. Juve is a big contender here and manu and others may join in if dzeko decides to be open to more options than just us.

If we wait too long than this will become a problem and we might lose him to another club.

sources: Bild, MN
Bluesummers
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 19 2009, 03:25 PM) *
So suddenly everybody is keen to join Milan...

I've never really payed that close attention to him, what type of mid is he exactly?

he can play all over the place, but he is better offensively.

edit: to be exact he is a box to box but can also play on the sides.
LaPalma
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 19 2009, 10:31 PM) *
Allright lets give some news on the dzeko case:

recap:

You've all heard that Veh came out and said if we wanted to get him we'd have to pay 30 M. Dzeko himself has also come out and said he's interested in joining us. Turin papers have stated that Juve is heavy in the race to sign him and they might bid the 30 m proposed. Also Manchester and Chelsea have had contact as well and that Arsenal are the next to have talks with him.

Anyways onto the new stuff:

The newspaper BILD said that there was talks of a Huntelaar + cash for dzeko with wolfsburg last week, however nothing concrete has come out of this. They have suggested the stumbling block in this situation would be the fact that Huntelaar does not wish to play in the bundesliga. The wage bill is not an issue as wolfsburg has no financial problems.

But the option of a swap in January is not completely ruled out. The main point here is that we have to look at the fact that he's already decided to speak publicly and say he wants to join us. Secondly, other clubs will not wait until summer to start bidding for him. Juve is a big contender here and manu and others may join in if dzeko decides to be open to more options than just us.

If we wait too long than this will become a problem and we might lose him to another club.

sources: Bild, MN

It's not ruled out but highly unlikely though. Wolfsburg need him till summer and I doubt that they'll find an adequate replacement in January. Plus, swaps are very uncommon in the Bundesliga.
Bluesummers
The holy one himself:

Here is the full statement issued by the CEO Rossoneri, Adriano Galliani, upon his arrival in the Football League this morning in Milan :

ON REOPENING OF THE CAMPAIGN PASSES

"I think Balotelli Inter when we play games then we will not be among those who subscribe (Adriano Galliani smiles NDR). For subscriptions hopefully good, especially for an emotional issue that is to see a little 'more people in San Siro. "Let's see how to respond, from December 1 we will start by selling that is free to all, most who had not renewed my subscription and received my letter, maybe the trash or maybe the law carefully, we'll see. "

Mario Balotelli

Balotelli has just said something that many players say, that children tifavano for a certain team. I do not see where the problem is. So many players say I was a fan of AC Milan, are fans of AC Milan, rather than another team. All children tifano for a team then they play for another team playing in that course.

Pato Inter? I do not know you should ask him. Perhaps because he played in the International of Porto Alegre he can be (Adriano Galliani smiles NDR).

Goals SEASONAL

"I do not know if you read my interview today. I do not want to make predictions, I do not like predictions. Analyzes what has happened, I have no ability to predict the future."

ON THE MARKET IN JANUARY

In January, Mr. David Beckham arriving and Mr. Dominic Adiyiah. Who knows if there will be more players, but currently we have only two new players and for now it will remain that way as the market is currently closed.

INITIATIVE 'MILAN, 110 E LODE'

We are indeed born December 16, 1899, one hundred years after we did the show.Now we are in the 110th year, Milan Channel was born December 16, 1999, and is ten years old, a little' younger Milan who has one hundred and ten. We believe they deserve the praise because we are the most successful club in the world and therefore we have reached an agreement with the operators of Palace Bagatti Valsecchi and December 16 until at least January 31 we will go ahead with the exhibition of Milan. My dream, I do not know if you realize why there are so many difficulties economic and bureaucratic, find agreements, other exhibitions, etc., but would be nice to leave it there forever. "For now until 31 January."

Gattuso and Huntelaar

I know of the interest of Manchester City, if there is not know and do not know who can know, but will anyway. "Manchester City, however, never showed up."

Dzeko

Dzeko is a Tifosi Milan, had confirmed it to me too. Milan is the team that won the most extraordinary of all around the world, why are the fans milanisti around the world. The price of Dzeko not know if is thirty twenty or fifty million. When we dealt with the Wolfsburg recently, they simply told us they are not interested in a deal right now. "He has a contract until 2012 so do not depend only on him, but who holds the card."

'on Form '4-2-fantasy'

" I thought I 'fantasy' because otherwise begin to say if it's a 4-2-3-1, if it is a 4-2-4, if it is a 4 - Etc.., so let's say 4 is 2, we are sure, say what everyone else wants (Adriano Galliani smiles NDR). "

HENRY

My friend Henry has come close before going to Barcelona to AC Milan, then went to Barcelona. I do not say anything to Henry, but I say that I think the fourth man who looks on television I think we would. Saturday was to see the rugby, I did not know who stopped and saw I did not know there was this possibility. I have personally witnessed once all'Armani Jeans with Bologna, Game 4, Finale Scudetto instant replay, I saw him in rugby, you do not understand why in football you do.

Repeat the game does not exist, there is a possibility in the world can be repeated. If any error should result in arbitration repetition of matches, not ends. The possibility that happen again this game is nothing. "I make a different argument: let's call it slow motion on the field, for convenience, or the television that would greatly reduce the errors and therefore should be done, but not the government I football."

CAGLIARI

We have never talked to Allegri. I just said he has the DNA to be a Milan coach, that's all, we never contacted nor nor I have never spoken.Cagliari is playing well, doing a lot of points, we are doing well and we think it will be a good game."

THE RENEWAL OF CONTRACTS

"Inzaghi and all others who are due, Milan must know absolutely every type of reasoning, can only take account of where we will be next year, so we must be sure to go first in the Champions League and then think about the future. "

Thiago Silva THAT COMES UP ON THE NATIONAL

Fortunately, it arrived Wednesday morning at 8.30. You know that from next year all games will be played on Tuesday, we finally managed to get this thing by FIFA, so the first game will be played between Friday and Saturday and second Tuesday. "Brazil has already done so at 8.30 am on Wednesday, was already in Milan, twenty-four years from Wednesday morning to Sunday afternoon is no time to recover. "

VERDI Simone

Unfortunately, yesterday we did a little bit wrong with Spring, a few days. Leonardo sees him well and probably would have been called up, but sooner or later enter into the first team. "This hurt a little, I am told that it should not be so serious, but I have news this morning. "

source: MF

Habitant
lollll dom adiyiah just accepted my request on facebook
Bluesummers
me too hahahhaa
Bluesummers
According to ilcalciomercato.it, Serie A giants AC Milan have sounded out Cagliari over the availability of Italy international midfielder Davide Biondini.

The Rossobliu ace has gone from strength to strength in recent seasons after joining the Sardinian outfit from Reggina in the summer of 2006.

And Biondini’s exploits were rewarded by Italy boss Marcello Lippi this month as he received his first senior Azzurri cap and played a part in both friendly internationals against Holland and Sweden recently.

It is suggested there is a very high chance of Biondini heading for the San Siro next summer, particularly if Gennaro Gattuso opts to quit the Rossoneri after growing frustrated at his lack of playing time this season.

Gattuso has been heavily linked with a move to Premier League big spenders Manchester City in recent weeks.

Milan have a solid relationship with Cagliari president Massimo Cellino, but the outspoken patron denied this week that the Rossoneri are in pole position to land highly-rated Italy international goalkeeper Federico Marchetti.

The Diavolo hierarchy will be able to take a closer look at Biondini this afternoon, when Cagliari visit the Scala del Calcio.

Vince Masiello, Goal.com
amancik
Biondini and Candreva, we should get them to add depth to our squad.
Dzeko
Dzeko arive in June

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y...sl=hr&tl=en
TriniKing_CE
cool.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (Dzeko @ Nov 24 2009, 12:53 PM) *

Ahem. Doesn't that piece of ino say, that he might sign in June? huh.gif
Bluesummers
Damir, do you know how much were going to be paying for him? I'm sure it'll be at least 20 million.
Darunia
My guess is they want at least 25mil. Dunno if we can afford that, probably not without selling Huntelaar first.
ganney
QUOTE (Darunia @ Nov 25 2009, 04:24 AM) *
My guess is they want at least 25mil. Dunno if we can afford that, probably not without selling Huntelaar first.

the key to this deal is persuading huntelaar to accept a move to germany cos wolfsburg will also need a replacement, enabling some kinda swap/discount deal for dzeko, wolfsburg have a good squad and could easily qualify for the ecl next year which i'm sure KJH wants to play in. they've got money and can afford to pay him better than we can( i learnt obafemi martins earn £75000p/w there)
a swap deal is simply the best option
Bluesummers
Problem is Hunt doesn't want to leave. Its not a matter of money.

He's playing for Ac Milan; a step down to wolfsburg is just not something he is ready to do even if it means more playing time.

The only way Hunt will go is if we find a premiership team that will accept him.

----

But I have a strong feeling that he's going to be playing a very important part in our team after christmas.

Starting January he will have been in Italy at least 5 months, which is the amount of time required for someone to adapt to the league. So when he finally steps on the pitch things may look different.

We have:

Pato
Borriello
Huntelaar
Inzaghi
(dzeko next year)

Thats 5 very good strikers. If pippo doesn't renew that leaves us with 4.

Furthermore we have:

Adiyiah, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Di gennaro who also want to play in the attack.

Imo, we need to find a solid RB more than anything else. Leave our foreward line up the way it is and have Pato/Dinho/Dzeko on the flanks and leave Hunt and Borri in the middle. With this line up:

Dzeko---Pato----Dinho
---------borri/hunt

Not bad seedorf is also cover and so is Adiyiah.
Bluesummers
Filippo Inzaghi On Chelsea & Manchester City Radar - Report

Veteran striker Filippo Inzaghi is a reported target for Manchester City and Chelsea, who are both keen to bolster their attacking ranks in the winter transfer window.

Inzaghi, currently at Milan, has fallen out of favour with rookie Brazilian manager Leonardo, and could be set for a move in January - six months prior to the expiration of his contract in June.

According to a report in Corriere dello Sport, Inzaghi is also on the wishlist of Atletico Madrid.

Mark Hughes is eager to sign an experienced striker, while Carlo Ancelotti - who worked with 'Pippo' during their time together at the San Siro - is keen on signing a player to help compensate for the collective loss of Salamon Kalou and Didier Drogba when Ivory Coast compete in the African Cup of Nations.
Inzaghi is yet to score in the Serie A this season, but has twice struck in European competition.

Goal.com UK
LaPalma
Probably absolute nonsense.
Patinho
he has a goal in serie a
Jack Sparrow
Pippo in EPL?? laugh.gif All of England shall bow down to the relative 'fairplay' of Drogba once they see 10 minutes of Pippo in action!

SAF will die of a heart attack if Chelsea play Man U.
Zed.D
biggrin.gif

Yeah, it's such a ridiculous rumor. if Pippo were to leave, it'd be for another Serie A team IMO.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Nov 26 2009, 02:09 AM) *
biggrin.gif

Yeah, it's such a ridiculous rumor. if Pippo were to leave, it'd be for another Serie A team IMO.

lol his contract runs out this year too; all i gotta say is never say never tongue.gif
LaPalma
Edin Dzeko wird nach eigener Aussage auf jeden Fall bis zum Saisonende beim Deutschen Meister VfL Wolfsburg bleiben. „Ein Wechsel im Winter ist gar kein Thema“, sagte Dzeko der „Sport Bild“. Der Stürmer war zuletzt wieder mit dem AC Mailand in Verbindung gebracht worden, nachdem ihm der VfL im Sommer die Freigabe verweigert hatte. Angeblich wollen die Italiener den 23- Jährigen nun in der Winterpause verpflichten. Sollte Dzeko die Niedersachsen tatsächlich nach der Saison verlassen, wird sich Armin Veh um Ersatz bemühen müssen. „Wir beobachten den Markt“, sagte der Trainer und Manager des deutschen Meisters. „Konkret kann man sich aber erst kümmern, wenn es so weit ist.“ Dzeko besitzt bei den „ Wolfsburgern noch einen Vertrag bis zum Sommer 2013. dpa
Source: Tagesspiegel

A Dzeko transfer in January won't happen. That's what the man himself said. A transfer during summer seems to be very likely though.
ganney
i think we should get krasic before we bother bidding for dzeko next summer, since we got that media link with krasic i've since a few games and highlights and believe we need him more than another striker, this new attacking pattern we've got will see our team doomed if dinho or seedorf or worse both pick up injuries, well we've got beckham coming in till the season ends and i'll feel much better with krasic early next season
amancik
The transfer of Beckham and Adiyiah will do us good. If Di Gennaro can play football, then we shouldn't worry too much. We do need to start using our youngsters though. Tired legs are starting to kick in. Strasser, Pedrocchi and Merkel, they should given 10 minutes or so.
ganney
Gennaro Gattuso In AC Milan Quit Threat
The Italian international has issued Milan an ultimatum. He either plays, or leaves...

AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has threatened to turn his back and walk out on the club after spending 11 years with the Rossoneri.

The Italian international is not happy with the way he has been used by Leonardo. He has often been peripheral to requirements. Tactical decisions and injuries have seen Gattuso's name appear very few times on team sheets, leaving him to reflect upon his Rossoneri future.

Gattuso has been linked with a number of clubs, and while Il Diavolo have tried to play down suggestions he was leaving, the player's resonant tone of voice will send an anxious message around Milanello.

"I am not happy at playing little. Will I leave? We will talk about that later," Gattuso told Sky Sport Italia.

Gattuso feels as a senior member of the squad, who has been a loyal servant for over a decade, that he is being treated unfairly.

"After 11 years of playing at Milan I just cannot hope that someone gets injured in order for me to play. I cannot think that I am no longer needed by the club and team."

On Tuesday Leonardo claimed there was "no problem" with Gattuso, but the player appears to have uncovered one.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

kurtsimonw
I think it's probably goal just trying to make drama. There's needs to be some sort of rotation in the DM positions to keep them all happy, playing and fresh.
Bluesummers
According to Telelombardia, Milan forward Klaas-Jan Huntelaar was spotted at the Rossoneri’s headquarters in Via Turati on Monday, where he held talks with chief executive Adriano Galliani.

The €15 million summer signing from Real Madrid has failed to make an impact at the San Siro, and speculation is rife in Italy that Milan could try and offload the 26-year-old during the January transfer window.

And it is suggested that these whispers have prompted Huntelaar to enquire directly about his future at the club.

The Dutch predator has only mustered eight appearances this season and has yet to open his account for the Diavoli.

The ex-Ajax man has been linked with a move to the Premier League in recent weeks, with London outfit Tottenham Hotspur allegedly in pole position to secure his services.

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

Bayern Munich striker Luca Toni is set for an imminent return to Serie A in January as Milan, Roma and Napoli queue up for his services.

According to Il Corriere Dello Sport, the hitman is on the verge of turning his back on the Bundesliga club after falling out with coach Louis van Gaal. Toni skipped training on Wednesday and it appears he has been left out of the squad by his coach.

The squabble relates to an interview Toni gave Rai television where he claimed his relationship with van Gaal was strained beyond the point of repair.

Speculation of an imminent move has been rife, both in Germany and Italy. A number of reports have claimed that Toni is desperate to return to the peninsula. Roma are said to be interested in him, but there is a problem over the striker's €3million per season wage demands.

Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis has hinted that he is keen on Toni, while Milan would have to cash in on Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, if they are to make a move for the veteran hitman.

There is also some Spanish interest. Villarreal and Valencia are both rumoured to be after the Italian.

Jack Sparrow
Merged them for you Blue. wink.gif Don't thank me...all in a day's work! biggrin.gif

So KJH wants a meeting with Galliani...and so does Rino. Hee hee...if things weren't going so well, I'd be pissed.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 26 2009, 11:00 PM) *
Merged them for you Blue. wink.gif Don't thank me...all in a day's work! biggrin.gif

So KJH wants a meeting with Galliani...and so does Rino. Hee hee...if things weren't going so well, I'd be pissed.

gracias senior! But I wouldn't call it all in a days work. You mean to say all in a months work tongue.gif because you only get off your lazy pirate bum once a month. Han is mr. organized wink.gif

----
me as well. I personally want huntelaar to be given time. I know inzaghi is getting the subs but hes 37, enough is enough. We should be giving those 20-30 minutes to a striker that we can use!

Also on Rino, I think he should play. We can't keep fielding the same line up every game for the rest of the year, its gonna come back and haunt us.
ganney
Didier Drogba: I Dreamt Of Milan, But I’m Happy At Chelsea
The Ivorian hitman has explained his childhood passion for the Rossoneri, but insists he remains committed to the Blues...

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has spoken to Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport of his special relationship with the city of Milan and how he fantasised in his younger years about joining the Rossoneri before finding his El Dorado at Chelsea.

“I like the city of Milan very much,” he said.

“I have many friends there and, along with Madrid, Paris and Marseille, it’s one of the places where I can relax.

“Every player dreams of big teams. And ever since I was a child in France, I loved Milan. It was a fan passion.

“But in life dreams and reality don’t always coincide. Serie A would have been a good league for me, but the truth is I am really happy at Chelsea.”

But former Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti did bring a piece of the city of the Madunnina to London when he joined the Blues over the summer.

“He has an excellent personality and great experience,” the 31-year-old said of ‘Carletto’.

“He knows how to achieve success. He is an ambitious coach and has immediately passed his qualities on to us.

“He has quickly won over the dressing room. He is always up for a joke, in training too. But he is very determined during the matches.

“He is refining what was already working and that's a sign of greatness.”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

didier didier, why didn't you come out with this while the transfer heat was on..........

guess the is some kinda 'declare your love for milan week'
Tennie
Actually, the rino stuff is accurate. I have today's print gazzetta and will translate when i get home; at paris airport now.

i don't like the way the senior players are being treated by the club. First Maldini, then Pippo, now Rino too ;(
Dracoris
I agree with ya Blue, I think the 20-30 mins should be given to the guy with something to prove, not the guy who has everything.
Bluesummers
So some targets for the January window we should look at are:

Drenthe 6 million

Gago 6 million

VDV 8 million

Very cheap and Madrid will not hesitate to sell them.

AC Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani Has Constructive Meeting With Gennaro Gattuso - Report

Having been with AC Milan since 1999, Gennaro Gattuso has recently threatened to quit the club due to a lack of playing time under Leonardo.

His unhappiness with the situation has led to Rossoneri vice-president Adriano Galliani scheduling a meeting with the combative midfielder, and it appears that everything went well.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that there was a cordial and constructive meeting between Gattuso and Galliani on Friday night as the player looked for clarification on his future.

Both parties agreed that no action should be taken until the 31-year-old has fully recovered from his injury, and Leonardo has had further opportunities to pick him in the first team.

As a result, the chances of Gattuso leaving the club in the winter transfer window, either on loan or permanently, appear to be slim. However, another meeting has reportedly been scheduled for January to determine whether a new course of action is necessary.

Gattuso has indicated that he is willing to stay with the Rossoneri, but is equally anxious for regular football in order to secure a place in Italy's World Cup squad.

goal
LaPalma
What makes you think that Madrid is willing to sell those players for so little money? IMo they could easily get 15 million for VDV for example.
han2503
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 27 2009, 09:23 PM) *
What makes you think that Madrid is willing to sell those players for so little money? IMo they could easily get 15 million for VDV for example.

I don't think they want to sell Drenthe or Gago but they're desperate to offload VdV imo. I think at this point they'll take whatever they can and run with it.

They have too much players in their squad, especially in attack
ganney
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 27 2009, 10:18 PM) *
I don't think they want to sell Drenthe or Gago but they're desperate to offload VdV imo. I think at this point they'll take whatever they can and run with it.

They have too much players in their squad, especially in attack

nobody's gonna buy vdv for 15m especially in the winter transfer
han2503
QUOTE (ganney @ Nov 27 2009, 10:25 PM) *
nobody's gonna buy vdv for 15m especially in the winter transfer

He's a quality player and 15m at any point in time is a bargain. I don't think he has played in any of Real's CL matches so he's not cup tied, which is another huge plus.

If Real still want to sell him, which I'm sure they do. Then we should pounce he's a class player, and we shouldn't miss the opportunity
Dracoris
I'm not entirely sure VDV wants to play in Italy, but if we can get him to come here, that would be a huge boost for this team.
ganney
at this point i wouldn't spend a penny on another real madrid reject, i'd rather give more playing time to Di Gennaro, the new adiyiah + monsieur beckham's also not cup-tied
ganney
Cristian Ledesma Decides To Rescind Lazio Contract - Report
The midfielder has had enough and will turn his back on the club...

Lazio midfielder Cristian Ledesma has decided to sever all ties with the club and start procedures to rescind his contract.

After a long squabble, which dates back to a summer contract extension dispute between club and player, he no longer wants to ply his trade there.

Ledesma had only recently been allowed back into the squad after being frozen out under president Claudio Lotito's orders. After being reintegrated, the premier asked Ledesma to apologise to the club.

That request has not gone down well and the situation has deteriorated once again. La Repubblica claims a request has been filed to the football league for the rescission, and Ledesma's agent has confirmed a course of action has been taken.

Vincenzo D'Ippolito has now revealed the player has applied to the Lega Calcio's Arbitration panel to ask for a rescission.

"Ledesma was ready to come back into the squad without signing any renewal, but when Lotito asked for an apology, the player decided to appeal. He has done it in relation to his professional and personal dignity," the agent told Ansa.it.

"He wanted to be inserted back into the squad, but not in the jumpy way in which it has happened like over the past few months where he didn't even have a rapport with the coach."

now, him i'd sign.. especially if he indeed rescinds his contract, we could pounce for free
han2503
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Nov 27 2009, 10:45 PM) *
I'm not entirely sure VDV wants to play in Italy, but if we can get him to come here, that would be a huge boost for this team.

I think at this point, he'd go anywhere. He's basically being treated like trash at Real. He's not getting any playing time and this is a World Cup year. Can he really afford to spend the next 5 or so months warming the bench at Real? Sometimes he doesn't even make it to the bench!
han2503
QUOTE (ganney @ Nov 27 2009, 10:53 PM) *
now, him i'd sign.. especially if he indeed rescinds his contract, we could pounce for free

GALLIANI ALERT!!!!!

---------------------------------------

I'd take him in a heart beat, our midfield is so thin at the moment. Look at what happened on Wednesday, 1 injury to Flamini and we had to leave a half dead Pirlo and Ambro to struggle on for 90 minutes because Leo had no other options on the bench

ganney
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 27 2009, 10:57 PM) *
GALLIANI ALERT!!!!!

tongue.gif yeah, whatever... we've got no transfer funds. we'll take what we can...
il_diavolo_mtl
Who i wanted...

Rafinha (good 2 way player that will help push Abate back to RM where we need him)
Drenthe (good LM in a 4-3-3 that would provide alot more pace and a great left foot on free kicks, we need mids!!!)

Who i wish we didn't get...
Beckham (he will be taking time away from abate (if we find someone to replace Oddo who will be out for 2 months))

Who i'm very ok with (although overpayed) (good job B&G)

Adiyiah, he can be vital subbing or even Pushing ronnie back into a midfielder role (unlikely). With him an pato as wingers, we can be one of the fastest teams in serie A smile.gif !
Bluesummers
honestly, we gotta spend something or make strasser part of the first team. We have no midfielders.

Gattuso

Pirlo

Ambro

Flamini

Seedorf

is not enough for 3 positions. Especially given that 4 of them are over 30 years old.

Good thing so far is that we are getting becks, but thats not enough given hes 34!
Bluesummers
Declarations of Alessio Secco on the interest of Juventus to Edin Dzeko apparently did push forward dell'accelleratore Milan. According to rumors, market, reported also by Sportmediaset, Milan would be ready to put on the plate of German 20 million euros in cash plus the tag of Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. The negotiation is open since last summer and could take the market in June session.

Milannews.it

Anyways what this pretty much says is that we have proposed an offer of 20 Million and Huntelaar for Dzeko. It would take place in the summer window.
Dracoris
Seems we have a lot of solid options out there, we can't possibly screw all of them up right?
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Nov 27 2009, 10:31 PM) *
Seems we have a lot of solid options out there, we can't possibly screw all of them up right?

oh yeah we can. As long as Galliani runs this club, anything is possible wink.gif
Bluesummers
Milan are bracing themselves for a lucrative bid from Chelsea, who are ready to table €58 million for Brazilian ace Alexandre Pato.

Il Riformista claims Blues boss Carlo Ancelotti is making plans to raid the Italian market this January.

The report suggests Milan are keen to sell their prized assets in order to freshen up their team. Edin Dzeko of Wolfsburg, who will cost around €30m, is a supposed target.

It is said Pato speaks to Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti on a regular basis, with the Italian eager to lure the Brazilian to Stamford Bridge.

Ancelotti is now likely to pressure billionaire owner Roman Abramovich to bring out the golden goose for January, but a move in June is the more likely.

No official comment has been passed on these rumours.

goal.com

laugh.gif what a joke.
Bluesummers
Milan Midfielder Gennaro Gattuso To Make January Premier League Move - Report

Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso seems set for a January exit, and Chelsea and Manchester City have lined him up.

Both Il Corriere Dello Sport and Tuttosport claim the Italian international has already decided his future after talking with Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani on Friday.

Another meeting is expected during the Christmas break, and it is said Gattuso will communicate his decision to leave the club then.

As a result, his next move is likely to be to the Premier League, where Chelsea and City are said to be waiting.

Michael Essien and John Obi Mikel will be at the African Cup of Nations, and Blues manager Carlo Ancelotti would welcome his former pupil.

The player's agent, Claudio Pasqualin, appears unsure over 'Ringhio's' future.

"We will see what happens. We cannot exclude anything. What is true today could be false tomorrow," he told Calciomercato.it

The report claims Milan will replace Gattuso with Cristian Ledesma of Lazio or Palermo's Fabio Simplicio.

goal

This will be a dumb idea if we sell him. But if he wishes to go then there is nothing we can do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.