Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Bluesummers
He was the best school kid in u20 world cup, lets not be stupid here and lose him over money. I'd rather terminate the veteran's contracts and give this kid the millions than lose him.

Anyways he's done...

Fat bald C*nt:

Adiyiah will cost the Serie A giants €500,000 after completing the move from Norwegian club Fredrikstad. The Rossoneri are keen to add another striker who can play in a wide position to their ranks after switching to a 4-3-3 formation that employs Alexandre Pato and Ronaldinho on the wings.

"He was the best player at the under-20 World Cup, just like [Lionel] Messi was."

“It’s all done. He will undergo a medical today [Friday] and then he will put pen to paper.”

btw....wicked transfer deal, only 500k ohmy.gif Now that is f*cking unbelievable if he turns out as good as pato. Imagine, in 3 years, "The ghanian international star joined milan in January 2009 for an unbelivable fee of 500k"

LOL! Barca/madrid/chelsea etc would cry after reading that.

edit: btw alot of people are saying he's a younger version of david villa, which is sexy smile.gif
dst
Yeah, especially Barcelona will be crying over this... they only produce half their players freely from their youth squads...
Bluesummers
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 6 2009, 09:21 AM) *
Yeah, especially Barcelona will be crying over this... they only produce half their players freely from their youth squads...

LOL! laugh.gif your right... well at least we know madrid will be crying. Imagine us selling him to madrid for 60 M+ hahaha laugh.gif

Galliani will look like a transfer god.
dst
If it turns out that he's good I'd rather he stayed with us forever.

It's funny that Galliani compares this kid with the phenomenon that is Messi. If he's half as good he'd be great!
Bluesummers
okay this is regarding Krasic:

"There is still time between now and January and still have not given to any club to speak. When I focus on CSKA Moscow, is evident. But if I have to choose between all the clubs that are interested I have a preference for Milan". The right side seems to have chosen, but his status from outside the EU could affect the negotiations, given that Milan will soon be available at the box occupied by the Ghanaian Dominic Adiyiah.
Bluesummers
furthermore, we are underway with negotations regarding Edmund Hottor the 16 year old who plays with triestina. We'll have an update regarding him soon but he gave a nice little interview here:

You started with Triestina and immediately it's Milan. What do you feel?
"I can not but be happy news than positive. And 'the dream of every player on a team play so important. For now, however, are focused on Triestina. I'll talk to my agent and we will evaluate everything."

Who gets the thanks for this opportunity of a lifetime?
"I thank the meantime, the DS De Falco, who brought me to Triestina, and my attorney (Giusti note) that I have always followed. But above all I thank the coach who made me and gave me begin by making me the confidence to play. Moreover, my mates who have always supported me. "

Tell us about your debut?
"I was on the bench with Gorgon. Princivalli He was hurt after five minutes, and let me in Sum. In the first ten minutes was a big thrill."

When Somma told you to get what you tried?
"Meanwhile, I thanked God, who gave me this opportunity, and then I immediately thought of all my affections."

From there, you have not been taken more
"Yes and I'm glad I did what the coach asked me to repay his confidence. I hope to continue like this."

From there they laid eyes on you all great: Milan, Inter and Juve

"I can not but be happy, a dream come true. But this, again, thanks to the mystery. I, with great humility, I placed at his disposal, but also young and I have to keep doing what I always requires not forgetting his advice. I hope to still be useful to the cause of Triestina.

How did you arrive in Italy?
"I came through my agent, which led me to audition in Livorno. I took the test three weeks, have not understood my value, then I went a week in Modena, but I left because he may not believed in me. In the end I went to Trieste thanks to De Falco, who gave me this opportunity and that I want to thank for this opportunity of my life. "

Tell us a bit 'of your life?

"I was born in Ghana, with three brothers and I lost my dad to ten years. From there we had some difficulties in the family because we were at school and my mother did not work. At that point he started. When she got the chance for Italy, I realized it was a great opportunity for me and for them. play up to help my family who remained in Ghana. "

In addition to the field you are committing to school because you have the highest grades

"Yes, sometimes but I can not go because I workout in the morning, but I will try to recover as soon as possible."

When did you leave Ghana What did you feel?
"The first months were difficult, I had to learn the language and it was very difficult. Now, though, is going very well and I'm finding very well.

When you were told to come to Italy, seeing the link with your mother and your brothers, what they thought?
"They understood that this was my dream and they were very happy."

But you found a second family in Italy?

"Yes, thanks to them I also made this quantum leap. If I had not had this family would not have had the opportunity to stay and play in Italy, but particularly in their family, I found a wonderful, extraordinary, fabulous who welcomed me as if I was a child. I feel like mine. "

How do you describe on and off?

"In the field I go very hard, but off the field is a quiet guy, who likes to stay home or take a stroll downtown with friends."

And maybe play with playstation home?
"Yes, we also play in retreat with Godeas.

As for the other entertainment are very quiet?
"Yes, very shy."

Desailly is your idol?
"It 'an idol of all Africans. And' one who has done great things."

Who inspires you?
"A Sissoko, a player physically and technically sound good, always busy not never pulls back for the team, crucial in midfield."

You compare to Ambrosini, I see you in him?
"Ambrosini is a very important player, with great quality and experience. In him I see me."

You see as his heir?
"I hope so"

Your older boys, when they heard of AC Milan, what did they say?

"I am delighted, but if I have this opportunity I have to say thanks especially to them because they put at my disposal their experience."

Did you expect that Ghana could win the World Under 20?

"I did not expect, but there was the captain, who is a friend of mine with whom I talked often. They worked hard and done a great World Cup."

There is also talk of a possible arrival in Italy of Badu; you advice?
"Playing in Europe is the dream of every player, I can arrive in Italy."

Now do you see in your future? Milan?
"We hope so."

In Trieste what leaves?
"In Trieste I leave many things: the coach, classmates and more.
Bluesummers

"For me it is a dream." Could be the first words from Milani Gustavo Leonel Pereira, Argentinos Juniors striker property but to prove, during this week, just with the Rossoneri. The player has convinced the leadership Meneghini, so that some leaders of Milan are talking with the leaders of the company that launched Maradona for the tag seventeen. . Pereira is already talk by Milani: "If I think that three years ago I played in the street, now I can not believe it. I was followed by Juventus and Udinese, but I chose Milan because it is the company's most-titled the world."

3rd signing of the season almost done: Gustavo Pereira.
kurtsimonw
I think they're taking this 'sign younger players' thing too seriously. It's gone from one extreme to the other. I'd like us to sign some proven (Italian or Italian based) players that aren't over 30. Please.
Tennie
Sources for any of that stuff, Blue?
Bluesummers
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 6 2009, 10:09 PM) *
I think they're taking this 'sign younger players' thing too seriously. It's gone from one extreme to the other. I'd like us to sign some proven (Italian or Italian based) players that aren't over 30. Please.

why italian? Why not just proven players under the age of 30. Furthermore, I agree with your point; we've gone from pensioners to cradle robbers in a season dry.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 7 2009, 06:53 AM) *
why italian? Why not just proven players under the age of 30. Furthermore, I agree with your point; we've gone from pensioners to cradle robbers in a season dry.gif

I like it when clubs have an identity, something the fans can relate to. If you're team is just full of foreigners.. they most likely aren't going to hve any attachment to the club, it's just a job to them. Players from that country, or that've played in that country for a while, will usually know more about the club, know what fans expect, know what certain things mean to the fans. Local born players even better.
Jack Sparrow
Actually I'm not too bothered. We do have quite a few Italians, but their deals were done some time back.

Besides Paloschi and Abate, there is Zigoni, Beretta, Albertazzi, Darmian etc.

If all goes right, all these guys could be first teamers.
kurtsimonw
Paloschi isn't a Milan player!
Jack Sparrow
Aww c'mon. Fine..is he a Parma player then?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 7 2009, 08:43 AM) *
Aww c'mon. Fine..is he a Parma player then?

Yes. He even played for them against us, how sad.
Jack Sparrow
But then this must mean, that Parma can sell him to whoever they want right?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 7 2009, 09:31 AM) *

I don't know the INs and OUTs of co-ownerships. But the guy is not on loan from us and is wearing a Parma shirt, so I don't see how he is our player at all. Granted, he could be our in the future, and he was in the past, but right now? No.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 7 2009, 10:31 AM) *

I don't think so Jack, I don't even think that they can sell their 50% of his rights.
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 7 2009, 06:09 AM) *

+1
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 7 2009, 04:01 PM) *
I don't think so Jack, I don't even think that they can sell their 50% of his rights.

I was being sarcastic. Kurtie poo was trying to suggest Milan had no call on him at all.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 7 2009, 03:05 PM) *
I was being sarcastic. Kurtie poo was trying to suggest Milan had no call on him at all.

Well atm we don't really have any calls on him, they can't sell him but that's really it. We can't tell them when to play him, we can't call him back whenever we want and we have to accept whatever demand Parma have for the other half of his contract. At the end of the day, we were the ones that were linched off that Boriello deal, certainly not Genoa
Protagonist
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 7 2009, 10:31 AM) *

They can sell their share, provided that we are in agreement. Paloschi will come back to Milan at some point, I'd prefer he gets more games under his belt before he comes back.

If we can recall the Gourcuff deal, he was supposed to come back, only Gourcuff preferred to stay here since he didnt get first team guarantee at Milan and second it is a world cup year.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Protagonist @ Nov 7 2009, 10:44 PM) *
They can sell their share, provided that we are in agreement. Paloschi will come back to Milan at some point, I'd prefer he gets more games under his belt before he comes back.

If we can recall the Gourcuff deal, he was supposed to come back, only Gourcuff preferred to stay here since he didnt get first team guarantee at Milan and second it is a world cup year.

paloschi and yoann situation are totally different he was on loan with buy option where as palochi deal if we pay more then parma ( if it goes to that bid thing ) then paloschi wont have any option other than returning
Bluesummers
Sneijder: "I wanted Ac Milan"

Interviewed by Corriere dello Sport, Wesley Sneijder has revealed a story behind the market: departing from Madrid, Milan destination, the Dutch could have been washed up on shore Rossoneri: "Yes, I tried AC Milan - Inter said the number 10 - but now part of the past and I do not like looking back. "
Bluesummers
according to the daily mail, chelsea will be targeting Pato, Aguero and Hamsik this January if their ban is lifted. It is reported Carlo has over 100 million pounds at disposal.
Bluesummers
braida is in naples for the weekend, he's looking at a few youth players.

radiokisskiss
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 8 2009, 05:29 AM) *
according to the daily mail, chelsea will be targeting Pato, Aguero and Hamsik this January if their ban is lifted. It is reported Carlo has over 100 million pounds at disposal.

in jan wow
dst
Sneijder would have been a great signing for us.

@Blue: you should edit your first post to include the next ones next time.
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 8 2009, 06:29 AM) *

I call BS!!

Why would they need both Pato and Aguero? Expecially when both Drogba and Anelka are on fire. Pato would never trade his trusted oldies for young kids.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 8 2009, 10:59 AM) *
I call BS!!

Why would they need both Pato and Aguero? Expecially when both Drogba and Anelka are on fire. Pato would never trade his trusted oldies for young kids.

With Joe Cole back, Kalou playing well this season.. it just doesn't make sense.
MizNelson
Pfft. It's the Daily Mail, which is printed on used toilet paper.
ganney
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 8 2009, 11:59 AM) *
I call BS!!

its probably BS indeed, or maybe ther's desperate for good signings before the ir transfer ban eventually kicks in
Dzeko
Dzeko is still CALLING Milan to come and get him :

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1...give+everything

Please Galliani go for Dzeko...
Jack Sparrow
I think we should. I think this new 4-2-3-1/4-2-4 could do with some versatility that Dzeko would provide. I also think he can provide options to rest Pato and R80. Besides being a better foil to KJH and Pippo, our two poachers.

This winter, if all we're getting is Beckham. Next summer, I want one creative box-to-box CM (not CAM), a LB, and Dzeko. Possibly an outlay of 30-40 million.

That being said, I don't want Dzeko this winter. I'd like to see how Adiyiah turns out.
ganney
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 9 2009, 02:49 PM) *
I think we should. I think this new 4-2-3-1/4-2-4 could do with some versatility that Dzeko would provide. I also think he can provide options to rest Pato and R80. Besides being a better foil to KJH and Pippo, our two poachers.

This winter, if all we're getting is Beckham. Next summer, I want one creative box-to-box CM (not CAM), a LB, and Dzeko. Possibly an outlay of 30-40 million.

That being said, I don't want Dzeko this winter. I'd like to see how Adiyiah turns out.

i wanna believe Adiyiah will do well, he's got really good positioning with pace. i'd like to see KJH get a few games under his belt meanwhile
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 9 2009, 07:49 AM) *

I don't think Dzeko is possible this winter...? We have Aidiyah who is non eu.

Anyways I want KJH out this winter, were not not using him and he's costing us 4m/ season. No point keeping him around at that price for nothing.

We could use him as a swap deal for another striker or midfielder. Hopefully we get someone who is good like Modric but I doubt its possible.
CrazyMilanFan
both krasic and dzeko have said that they prefer or want milan in the future. We can get them in jan but what we should do is that get them ready for summer both will be good addition to our squad
aaron
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 6 2009, 05:02 PM) *
lets not be stupid here and lose him over money.

i think u a right we already lost out on signing players like L. Fabiano just over some money we don't simply want to spend.
Bluesummers
Dzeko our member posted this earlier, here's the goal.com version:

Following the sale of Kaka to Real Madrid last summer, Milan had desperately wanted Wolfsburg star Edin Dzeko to replace him. However, the Volkswagen-sponsored club did not budge as the Rossoneri were unable to come up with a satisfying offer.

The Bosnian repeatedly stated that Milan were his dream club, and that he would have loved to join them. Today Dzeko reiterated these feelings in an interview with fifa.com.

"I've already said many times that I'm a Milan fan," he said. "My objective remains to play for a great club like the Rossoneri."

With the January transfer window coming up soon, another long series of negotiations between the two clubs could take place again. It's likely that, in case the 23-year-old does arrive at Milanello, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar will be on his way out.

The Dutch striker has failed to hit the net since joining from Real Madrid and has rarely received any playing time recently.

who wants to bet with me that Hunt will be used in this transfer in the near future, hopefully Jan.
Tennie
I wouldn't be surprised at all, Blue. Thing is, I don't think Dzeko has EU status and if Adiyiah is already or very nearly signed, Dzeko couldn't come til next year (I doubt he'll be content to just hang out at Milanello for 6 months).
Bluesummers
contract expirations with CURRENT age (rounded):

june 2010: dida (36), roma (35), pippo (36), favalli (38), abbiati (32)

june 2011: nesta (33.5), gattuso (32), ambro (32.5), oddo (33), zambrotta (32.5), jank (32.5), seedorf (33.5), kaladze (31.5), storari (33), Di Gennaro (21.5), Leonardo (40)

june 2012: pirlo (30.5), borriello (27), Antonini (27), Gooch (27), Ronaldinho (29.5), Zigoni (18), Baretta (17), Galli (46)

june 2013: huntelaar (26), bonera (28.5), t silva (25), Flamini (25.5), Abate (23), Albertazzi (18), Tassotti (49.5)

june 2014: pato (20)

wow huntelaar has a huge contract....I wonder if were waiting for him to adapt to serie A and then use him... I hope not, I want dzeko.
Tennie
Where's the contract info from?
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 9 2009, 09:38 PM) *
Where's the contract info from?

From Football manager and some from the web like Pato.
Bluesummers
think nesta deserves an extention until 2013. Zigoni should get his extension aswell.
Bluesummers
A trio of Premiership clubs are potentially lining up a bid for Milan misfit Klass-Jan Huntelaar, according to reports.

The Dutchman was the Rossoneri’s big summer signing, but has struggled to adapt to Italy and Serie A since leaving Real Madrid.

Now, according to sources in Italy, three English outfits are pondering an offer for the Dutch international.

Tottenham, Manchester United and Birmingham are all being associated with a swoop of about £13m.

Huntelaar had an outstanding scoring record in his homeland, especially during a spell with Dutch giants Ajax.

However, a January move to Real didn’t work out and he was shipped out in the summer after being deemed as surplus to requirements.
Bluesummers
Chelsea GM Ron Gourlay has told UK media sources that the club's owner Roman Abramovich could decide to spend a maximum of 56 million Euros to sign new players in January.

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has shut the door on the possibility of signing Alexandre Pato but has hinted that he may go for "Kun" Aguero of Ateltico Madrid.

Twitter.
Bluesummers
"I know that three major Italian clubs - Napoli, Juventus and AC Milan - are after me. I was very close to Juventus, but then the Bianconeri opted for Grosso. Right now I'm worried in ahead of the World Cup. I have always behaved correctly, however, I have been a bit disappointed by my performances. Anfield has not witnessed the real Dossena. Italy is always in my heart, but life is good in Liverpool." - Andrea Dossena
Bluesummers
AC Milan Officials have communicated that Adiyiah will remain a Milanista for the rest of the season, as it is not allowed for non-EU players to change clubs twice in the same window.

twitter.

for those thinking we could loan him out, it is not possible. I'm thinking what will happen is we'll officially either register him in Jan or we'll bring him here and use him next season.
Jack Sparrow
Ok..so suppose someone really good but non-EU becomes available in Jan. Is is possible to put Adiyiah as Primavera and buy the new guy?

It's been 13 years, but I'm still unsure about Serie A's transfer regulations!
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 9 2009, 10:52 PM) *
Ok..so suppose someone really good but non-EU becomes available in Jan. Is is possible to put Adiyiah as Primavera and buy the new guy?

It's been 13 years, but I'm still unsure about Serie A's transfer regulations!

nope because hes already 20. If he was 19 then yeah that could be possible. The thing we'd have to do is just transfer him but he can't play in any official matches and then register him in the summer for next season. Sort of like we did Silva.

That is why the official hasn't arrived, I think G is waiting to see if Dzeko is available.

Heres a bit of information for everyone. We can buy all the non eu players we want in a single window, that doesn't matter. However, we can only register 1. So if we buy 10 non eu, they can hang around milan and train and compete in freindlies, but only one can play in official games.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.