Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Bluesummers

Official: Wolfsburg Sack Head Coach Armin Veh

Former Real Madrid manager Bernd Schuster, Red Bull Salzburg coach Huub Stevens and former German international Matthias Sammer are the most notable candidates touted as Veh's replacement.

source: goal.com

This could be bad or good for us. If the new coach wants Dzeko to stay no matter what, we can forget about signing him.
LaPalma
I think any coach who arrives at Wolfsburg (latest rumors say that it's Bernd Schuster) will need an want a player like Dzeko. But ultimately it's Dieter Hoeneß (clubs manager) and Martin Winterkorn (Chairman of Volkswagen) decision to make.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jan 25 2010, 04:04 AM) *
who out there is good enough and will come at the price of 0,000,000.00 Euros?

Babel is better than nothing. Switch Huntelaar for him on loan sounds great to me. We don't need a striker who doesn't get to play, but we could use a winger to give dinho some much needed rest.

Having nothing is better than Babel wink.gif

Babel really is a poor imitation of a footballer, we already have a few of those in our squad and we don't need anymore. Plus we don't really play with wingers as our FB's usually work the flank, so I would rather us sign some young promising FB's instead.

Seedorf can play in Ronaldinho's position.
Danny
I'd take Babel in a shot.
Tennie
tuttomercatoweb reports that Milan may be loaning Di Gennaro (LOAN, not other silly things) to Livorno for 6 months.

They also report that we may be loaning Harmony Ikandje from the primavera to Monza (serie c).
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 25 2010, 05:31 AM) *
I'd prefer somebody that can play football, anyone.

laugh.gif I'd rather we signed you and I'm sure you're useless!

QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 26 2010, 03:59 PM) *
I'd take Babel in a shot.

I'd take a shot Babel.

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 26 2010, 07:06 PM) *
They also report that we may be loaning Harmony Ikandje from the primavera to Monza (serie c).

I don't like this, harmony is very important for any team.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 26 2010, 08:52 PM) *
laugh.gif I'd rather we signed you and I'm sure you're useless!

I'd kick your ***.
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 27 2010, 01:02 AM) *
I'd kick your ***.

No way. You're a CB right? Like me.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 26 2010, 11:44 PM) *
No way. You're a CB right? Like me.

I'd probably say that's the last position I would play, seeing as tackling is one of my worse traits. I usually play up front or on the wing.
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 27 2010, 01:59 AM) *
I'd probably say that's the last position I would play, seeing as tackling is one of my worse traits. I usually play up front or on the wing.

Ha! You would not get past me once!
Habitant
i wub.gif tackling, seing as i play cb/rb

actually i'm more a libero, i run up suddenly to catch defenses off guard ( then run back, whicn is not the fun part)
Dracoris
Im that guy you see on the sidelines with multiple balls and I give them to players when they lose theirs
whoarethepatriots
Babel isnt even a winger, why do people want him? Our current strikers are all superior to him
samira
Babel is good and he would be useful and I heard some was going and Kaladze was one them and dinho was going to finsh where he started.
Fishdoll
I don't think Babel is the type of player Milan needs. I also don't think he's that good.

Kaladze's departure has been a rumor for a long time but there doesn't seem to be any concrete news at this point - nothing I've seen in the last week, anyway.

Ronaldinho's brother was quoted a couple of days ago by the Italian press (ie, tuttomercatoweb, mediaset, etc) as saying that Ronaldinho will stay in Milan.

Tuttomercatoweb is reporting today that Di Gennaro's loan to Livorno is almost a dead certainty (while at the same time including Di Gennaro in the probable lineup for today's game v. Udinese).

Tuttomercatoweb also reports that Milan almost had a deal for Cagliari's Nene but that Cagliari rethought the deal after one of their guys got hurt and another got suspended. The report suggests Milan may now look for another player of the same characteristics (no names offered) but that doing so this quickly at the end of the transfer window might lead to another bad panic buy.
samira
Nene is very good and to have him would be great but to bad
Protagonist
We need center-backs! Nesta, although the top defender in the world, yet he is unreliable in terms of his fitness from time to time. I say we swap Kaladze, Gooch, and Bonera for someone with potential.
Fishdoll
Hey, stat dudes: how many games has Nesta missed this season? How many has Thiago Silva missed?
Zed.D
I'm pretty sure Silva has missed more games so far this season than Nesta has.

Bottom line is that we need to buy a reliable defender before the January transfer window closes, and we most certainly won't!
samira
the great defender we really need is Nesta and Silva
Nesta is a top player and we need some one like him or Sergio Ramos
And it would be great if we got some mildfielders. When I heard that Kaladze and some
more was going and some other might come, I was pretty happy to have new..
Bluesummers
Valencia Midfielder Manuel Fernandes Undergoes Medical At Inter - Report

According to reports in Italy, Valencia midfielder Manuel Fernandes is expected to be unveiled as an Inter player within the next 24 hours.

Portuguese daily A Bola claim that the midfielder has already had a medical with the club and an official announcement from Inter officials is expected imminently.

The 23-year-old had been expected to return home to Portugal with Sporting believed to have been in advanced negotiations with Valencia over a loan deal that would see him spend the second half of the season in Lisbon.

However, following Inter’s failure to secure Cristian Ledesma after an arbitration panel refused to release the Argentinian from his contract at Lazio, Nerazzurri coach Jose Mourinho immediately turned his attention to his compatriot at Valencia.

The exact details of the potential transfer are not yet known but it is rumoured that Inter officials are currently in advanced talks over a loan deal that will take Fernandes to Serie A until the end of the current season.

goal.com

Great, they're squad is stacked to the max already and yet they still buy players sad.gif
Bluesummers
“A.C. Milan announces that they have assigned, on a temporary basis, the player Davide Di Gennaro to AS Livorno Calcio until June 30, 2010,” a statement on the club's official website read.
MizNelson
And you felt compelled to put this in SUPER BIG FONT because...?
Bluesummers
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jan 29 2010, 07:40 PM) *
And you felt compelled to put this in SUPER BIG FONT because...?

because of my love for you wub.gif
Jack Sparrow
Back off Casanova...that dame is mine... guntootsmiley2.gif

Steven Ellis Kadamba from Lugano
We seem to have brought a new young defender. He's for the 'Allievi'. Found it on tribal. And since it's about our youth squad am hesitant to dismiss it. They even say the contracts have been deposited.
sansiro1708
when is the winter market closed?
Fishdoll
Tribal actually got that one right, Captain.

He's supposed to be highly rated.
Fishdoll
Supposedly, according to tuttomercatoweb, Milan are also looking at Leverkusen's Stefan Kiessling.
Dracoris
Sao Paulo Midfielder Hernanes: I’d Rather Join Milan Than Inter
The 24-year-old is hoping to follow in Kaka’s footsteps for the Rossoneri…

By Vince Masiello
Jan 31, 2010 9:08:00 AM

Highly-rated Brazilian international midfielder Hernanes has revealed he will have no doubt which team to pick once he leaves his current club Sao Paulo.

Italian giants Inter and Milan are said to be prepared to enter a bidding war to sign the youngster, and he told TV Bandeirantes: “The fact that Kaka played there and made history means that Milan have stronger ties with Brazil.

“That’s why I feel like I’m leaning more towards the Rossoneri.”

The midfielder has also been linked with Spanish powerhouse Real Madrid, but he insisted that he will only quit Sao Paulo when the club agrees to release him.

“My dream is to play in Europe,” he mused. “But I understand that first of all there must be negotiations.

“As long as there is nothing concrete, I will continue realising my dream of wearing the Sao Paulo shirt. Whatever will be will be. Otherwise, I am happy to stay here.”

goal.com
Fishdoll
And, well, new and silly rumor in Corriere: they think Milan is making a major bid for Vidic.
Zed.D
Inter will probably announce the signing of Ledesma in a few hours (according to GOAL at least). it's just great, they keep buying good/great players and improving an already great squad EVERY transfer window and we do nothing (well, we bring back Golden Balls and sign a Ghanian wonderkid who can't play for us when we need him rolleyes.gif ).

Why do we even expect to win something? I've come to the conclusion that Inter deserve to be where they are now.
Dzeko
BREAKING NEWS: Inter's Amantino Mancini Joins Milan - Report

The Brazilian's move will be made official later today...

Amantino Mancini has joined Milan on loan until the end of the season.

Sky Sport Italia say new developments will see the Rossoneri take Mancini without having to sacrifice Marek Jankulovski who was set to join Inter as part of the deal.

Earlier reports claiming there would be a Jankulovski-Mancini swap were met with skepticism by Rossoneri chief Adriano Galliani who said such a deal was "unlikely to happen."

Fresh news from Milan suggests the Rossoneri will keep Jankulovski and the Brazilian has joined Milan on loan until the end of the season with the option to make that move permanently.

The former Roma man left training from Appiano Gentile earlier than expected on Monday, and he was heading to sign a contract with Milan. An official announcement is expected later.

He has not been a central figure in Jose Mourinho's plans this season, making just six appearances in Serie A, and one in the Champions League.

Meanwhile, Inter's move for Lazio's Cristian Ledesma seems to be on hold. The midfielder's agent is currently with Claudio Lotito.

Source : http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zo...ns-milan-report

Comment : Do we really need him???????
whoarethepatriots
It says its just a loan. It could be beneficial as Janku is playing poor, but the difference he makes could be negligible.
Tennie
It's not official yet, but yeah, milannews seems to think it will be a loan-with-option.

Also of note: today's the last day of the transfer window in Italy.
dst
It just shows how poor this guy is...
nuh
Official: Mancini joins Milan
Monday 1 February, 2010
Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has reached a deal with neighbours Inter to sign Amantino Mancini.

The 29-year-old former Roma attacking midfielder had been pushing for the move behind the scenes after rejecting a transfer to Marseille.

Milan boss Leonardo has been keen to add an alternative to Ronaldinho on the left-hand side of his attack.

Earlier today, it was reported Galliani had offered Marek Jankulovski in exchange for Mancini.

However, it now appears the Czech full-back did not feature in the deal at all because he would like to return home.

Mancini was also attracting interest from former club Roma. He has made just one starting appearance for Inter so far this season.

Football Italia
whoarethepatriots
I hope to all that is holy, that this is a loan signing

Edit: I just realised that he still plays for the Nerazzuri. Is this what he have become, taking useless players off their hands? Why dont we get Toldo and Quaresma while we are at it
nuh
Thats how we kind of ended up with Pirlo, Seedorf and Simic. Also Inzaghi was the same thing but he was bought from Juve. I won't judge him until he plays 4-7 games.
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (nuh @ Feb 1 2010, 01:42 PM) *
Thats how we kind of ended up with Pirlo, Seedorf and Simic. Also Inzaghi was the same thing but he was bought from Juve. I won't judge him until he plays 4-7 games.

Everyone (except Inter) knew Pirlo had massive potential, Seedorf was a star, having already won the CL twice with Ajax and R.Madrid, Simic was a fairly good player, and Inzaghi was at his peak and had scored millions of goals already

Bottom line is, none of the players you mentioned above were on declining. Mancini hasnt done anything for years. If its a loan i wont complain too much
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 1 2010, 08:56 AM) *
Also of note: today's the last day of the transfer window in Italy.

Bah! dry.gif

How about a CB or WB Galliani? Wtf!
Fishdoll
fyi for those who understand italian: sky italia will be streaming live the last hour of the transfer window.
Zed.D
Mancini? laughing my *** off! I'm fairly sure Inert fans are, too. I mean, what the hell? of all the players available to sign, we sign an Inert reject?! way to go, Galli.

Even if he turns out to be helpful, the sour taste of this signing will remain. as a Milan fan, I feel a little humiliated.

Glory days, where art thou? *_*
whoarethepatriots
I dont see why we couldnt have just loaned a fullback (a position we sorely need reinforcements for) and just pushed Abate further up the field, to his natural position.
Tennie
(from acmilan.com)

A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
2/1/2010
A.C. Milan announce the purchase, on loan, with the buy option of the co-ownership, from FC Internazionale, of the the footballer Amantino Mancini's sports performances.
Bluesummers
Mancini? great rolleyes.gif Why not go loan Quaresma while your at it too and they could be the dynamic duo at milan.
Patinho
yay for inter rejects!
Dracoris
If anything, he might bring good luck. According to goal.com's stats, he's played 21 games for Inter, and is 15-4-2. Just trying to fill the glass half full here smile.gif
Habitant
dont worry everyone!!!! Mancini is a LB!!!

expect fester to make this statement in the coming days wink.gif
Darunia
Antonini is doing pretty well at LB, we need better play on the right back spot. I think he's a good signing, now we have some cover @ LW and RW with Mancini and Adiyah and don't have to rely on Beckham playing so high up.
Jack Sparrow
I vaguely remember that Mancini started off as a RB. That could be the real reason. Versatility down the right flank.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.