Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Jack Sparrow
So this is a tiny compilation from another milan fan on youtube of our new Ghanian prospect.

At least he can dance...
Dominic Adiyah: Welcome to Milan
CrazyMilanFan
milannews are saying beckham loan is official but i dont see anything on the official page
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 2 2009, 05:40 PM) *
So this is a tiny compilation from another milan fan on youtube of our new Ghanian prospect.

At least he can dance...
Dominic Adiyah: Welcome to Milan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_NsjvJWcLg...feature=channel

the above link has all his WC U-20 goals check tthat one as well
Bluesummers
he's good but aren't we over dramatizing him? I mean he's only played in feynerood and Frekistanand.
Tennie
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Nov 2 2009, 01:18 PM) *
milannews are saying beckham loan is official but i dont see anything on the official page

It's there now.

ADRIANO GALLIANI: 'Felici di ritrovare Beckham'
02/11/2009
MILANO - E' ufficiale il ritorno a gennaio di David Beckham al Milan. Adriano Galliani commenta: ''Siamo molto felici di rivedere con la maglia rossonera David Beckham dopo la splendida esperienza della scorsa stagione. Siamo sicuri che questo periodo in Europa aiuterà il giocatore a partecipare ai prossimi Campionati del Mondo e a proseguire successivamente la carriera nei Los Angeles Galaxy, ai quali va il nostro ringraziamento per la disponibilità dimostrata”.

[The return in January of David Beckham to MIlan is official. Adriano Galliani comments: 'We're very happy to see David Beckham in the rossoneri jersey again, after the splendid experience of last season. We're sure that this period in Europe will help the player participate in the next World Cup and to continue his career with the Los Angeles Galaxy, who we thank for his availability.']
Bluesummers
Milan Agree Deal To Sign Triestina Youngster Edmund Hottor - Report
The Rossoneri have raided the Serie B side for the exciting 16-year-old Ghanaian. A formal announcement of the transfer is expected soon...

After announcing the signing of Dominic Adiyiah from Fredrikstad, Milan look to have beaten a host of top European clubs to the signing of Triestina's Edmund Hottor.

The 16-year-old has been hot property recently, with Juventus, Barcelona, Inter and Palermo all looking to secure his signature. However, it appears that the Rossoneri have beaten off the competition to sign the young Ghanaian.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, there are only one or two minor bureaucratic details to resolve before the transfer can become official.

All the key aspects of the deal have been agreed, however, with Milan due to pay Triestina €800,000 for co-ownership of Hottor.

The Ghanaian has already played for the Giuliani's first team and is very highly rated by the club's coaching staff.

Milan vice president Adriano Galliani has been busy in the transfer market recently, agreeing deals for both Adiyiah and David Beckham over the weekend. There has been no confirmation from the Rossoneri, but the deal is expected to become official in the coming days.

this is from goal.com.

Bluesummers
Birthday: 06/05/1993 (may 6)
Birthplace: Accra (Ghana)
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 74 Kg
Position: Midfielder
Shirt: 14

He's extremely talented and was signed by tres during a scouting mission in 2008. Anyways he plays for the first team and at the age of 16 that is quite shocking especially considering its Serie B as well.
Bluesummers
zigoni (19) italy ---1.2 m full
baretta (18) italy--- 800k co own
adiyaiah (20) ghana--1.2 m full
hottor (16) ghana----800k co own
Paloschi (19) italy--5m (cost to buy back)
Albertazzi (18) italy-full own
Darmian (19) italy-3 million (cost to buy back)
pato (20) brazillian-22 million full own

34 M spent and unreal talent bought. Leo and G finally doing their goddamn job.

Damn the future is looking good, only problem is we are lacking brazillians. We need one or two more brazillians and this team looks like it will be something in the future.
Bluesummers
update: we are in a meeting with the triestina pres and things look like there going to be finished soon. He's ours biggrin.gif
Milan seems to have defeated the competition of Inter, Juventus and Sampdoria, but also the foreign one, becuase he would have reached a verbal agreement of a co-ownership, to sign in the January market.
Bluesummers
another news update:
After the summer rumors, Gennaro Gattuso (31) thinks again about a possible transfer abroad. Bayern Munich tracked him for so long, but now seems to there be contacts, with English clubs.

The midfielder, in fact, has always considered to close his career in Premier League and now seems that Manchester United and Chelsea have required still information about him.

tmw

Hmm I would do it. Selling gattuso can be good for us as we can get 10-20 m for him.
CrazyMilanFan
hottor stuff was all on TMW then goal probably took it from there but there is nothing on mediaset or acmilan.com but i still think we got him and he seems to be quite talented 16/17 playing for triestina lets hope he comes and gets his chance any idea what kind of midfield is he??
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 2 2009, 09:31 PM) *
zigoni (19) italy ---1.2 m full
baretta (18) italy--- 800k co own
adiyaiah (20) ghana--1.2 m full
hottor (16) ghana----800k co own
Paloschi (19) italy--5m (cost to buy back)
Albertazzi (18) italy-full own
Darmian (19) italy-3 million (cost to buy back)
pato (20) brazillian-22 million full own

34 M spent and unreal talent bought. Leo and G finally doing their goddamn job.

Damn the future is looking good, only problem is we are lacking brazillians. We need one or two more brazillians and this team looks like it will be something in the future.

are u sure there is a 3 million cost of darmain i thought we loaned him only huh.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Nov 2 2009, 03:58 PM) *
are u sure there is a 3 million cost of darmain i thought we loaned him only huh.gif

OH YEAH! your right! My appologies blush.gif

so only 31m spent even better biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
Wow...this is interesting...even reassuring. We don't really 'screw up' with young talent too much. They come good always...just not for milan. biggrin.gif
CrazyMilanFan
and hottor is said to be a midfielder like ambro he is right footed and has strong header and can be deployed in front of the defence
kurtsimonw
Sign him up!
dst
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 2 2009, 08:45 PM) *
he's good but aren't we over dramatizing him? I mean he's only played in feynerood and Frekistanand.

That's what I thought. The comments on YouTube... it's like we've signed a well-known phenomenon!

QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 2 2009, 08:53 PM) *
[The return in January of David Beckham to MIlan is official. Adriano Galliani comments: 'We're very happy to see David Beckham in the rossoneri jersey again, after the splendid experience of last season. We're sure that this period in Europe will help the player participate in the next World Cup and to continue his career with the Los Angeles Galaxy, who we thank for his availability.']

So... he will once again return to LA Galaxy after the end of the Serie A season!? huh.gif I thought he'd stay this time.

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 2 2009, 11:25 PM) *
He's extremely talented and was signed by tres during a scouting mission in 2008. Anyways he plays for the first team and at the age of 16 that is quite shocking especially considering its Serie B as well.

Why didn't we get all of his rights? If he comes good his price will sky rocket! The same with Beretta! I don't get it...

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 2 2009, 11:31 PM) *

huh.gif what the **** are you talking about? laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
He can do tongue-in-cheek almost as well as you can....

Why're you acting surprised? tongue.gif
Jack Sparrow
Calciomercato is out saying we've signed another teenager. I know this through tribal...but since they're quoting sources, I thought I'd post it.

AC Milan make third teenager signing in Pereyra

AC Milan are set to close a deal for young Argentine striker Gustavo "El Gatito" Pereyra.

The 17 year-old has just completed a two-day trial in Milan and did enough to win a Rossoneri contract. Argentinos Juniors striker Pereyra will become Milan's third signing in a week following Ghana duo Dominic Adiyiah and Edmund Hottor.

Milan are sending chief scout Mauro Pederzoli to Buenos Aires today to close the deal, says calciomercato.com.

Probably one for the Primavera. He's Argentine, might even be used as a bargaining chip. tongue.gif Anyone know anything. He plays for Argentinos Juniors.

I'd also like to add that Krasic has really impressed me in the game against Man U.
Tennie
The Pereyra thing was on Tuttomercatoweb and Gazzetta too.
CrazyMilanFan
yea i think we have made 4 signing this week
amancik
Well we're making signings which is a good thing, but are they gonna play for us that's the remaining question.
Bluesummers
never heard of hiim but I know his brother plays in defence for argentinos, he is 20
han2503
Like amancik said, aside from Beckham, are these kids really going to play or atleast get the chance to play?
CrazyMilanFan
mediaset and milannews are reporting that metting with agent of adiyah stalled and the deal has become quite complicated now we offered 300 thousand per year result will come after 2-3 days
Zed.D
Bah. yet another transfer gaffe (cause they've already announced it as done deal) on the cards?
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Nov 4 2009, 09:28 PM) *
Bah. yet another transfer gaffe (cause they've already announced it as done deal) on the cards?

nt sure but if it is over money then it is a shame but i think Milan wil try to get it done
Tennie
Mediaset is saying that it's between the club and the kid's lawyers, not the club and the club in NOrway. They're also speculating that it might be because signing him now would take up our last non-EU spot.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 4 2009, 09:54 PM) *
Mediaset is saying that it's between the club and the kid's lawyers, not the club and the club in NOrway. They're also speculating that it might be because signing him now would take up our last non-EU spot.

if we have some other plans for non eu spot that it is ok otherwise we should sign him he looks good to me and we need backups for pato and r80 i hope he and de gennaro cna do something good
Zed.D
I don't really care if we don't sign the kid. my problem is that we've already said it's a done deal. why can't Galliani first make sure a deal is really and truly completed, and then announce it to the whole world?
Jack Sparrow
Well Galliani said he'd agreed the deal with the club. biggrin.gif And it's not a done deal yet. biggrin.gif
CrazyMilanFan
the player's agent is asking for 1.5-2 million per year according to milan news and we offered 300k per year
Jack Sparrow
2 million a year??!! ohmy.gif I suppose 700k is fair....2 million??!! For F sake, Oddo earns around 3 and he's won the CL and the world cup!!
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 5 2009, 11:16 AM) *
2 million a year??!! ohmy.gif I suppose 700k is fair....2 million??!! For F sake, Oddo earns around 3 and he's won the CL and the world cup!!

yea that is too much i think we should not go more than 700-900 pato started around a million so .....
Tennie
According to Mediaset, Milan had an observer at last night's game to look at young Dynamo Kiev striker Yarmolenko.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 5 2009, 02:46 PM) *

Oddo had as much role in Italy's World Cup triumph as Kaka did in Brazil's in 2002. and while rather good, he was not THAT influential in our CL glory. I don't think players should be judged based on their winning medals.

This kid is young and probably has a bright future ahead of him. more importantly he's taken the U20 World Cup by storm - top scorer | best player.

I think 900k-1 million (max) sounds right and if he comes for that money, good. but then again, I won't really bother if we end up not signing him.
Tennie
I think a million a year for a 20 year old who has yet to play in a major league in europe or south america is an AWFUL lot. It's more than Pato got when he arrived.
Protagonist
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 5 2009, 04:19 PM) *
I think a million a year for a 20 year old who has yet to play in a major league in europe or south america is an AWFUL lot. It's more than Pato got when he arrived.

Whatever they give him, just get him here asap
Tennie
Why so desperate to get him?
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 5 2009, 05:49 PM) *

True, but that's how football world is like nowadays. he could end up at an EPL team for that money and turn out to be the next big thing. Italian clubs needs to splash the cash this much to catch up with other big leagues...

Maybe 1 million is too much but 700k-800k (euros) seems right to me.
Tennie
700k I'd be fine with. 2 million? not.
Protagonist
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 5 2009, 05:03 PM) *
Why so desperate to get him?

Not desperate? If an injury happens to Pato, where will we be? or Seedorf/Pirlo?

I just want the winter window to bring in anyone, regardless of his star-status. Just need more depth
CrazyMilanFan
i think we have sealed it with 500k that is what i read on milannews Gallaini knows how to deal with these stuff
Jack Sparrow
He does usually...so it surprised me. A kid who's never played in Europe or in any noteworthy international competition with the big boys asking for 2 million is unheard of. But keep in mind, that the 2 million figure is press gossip.

It might even be 2 million added to the transfer fee, so the agent makes a better cut..we can't say.
Bluesummers
I just hope we don't let him go. Look at cissokho, we really should have signed him.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 6 2009, 06:20 AM) *
A kid who's never played in Europe or in any noteworthy international competition

Excuse me, what is U20 FIFA World Cup then? isn't it the tournament in which the likes of Messi, Aguero even Pato made a name for themselves first?
Jack Sparrow
Pato's did play in the Club World Cup...not to mention being a starter for a team in the senior league of a top footballing country. He was like the Wayne Rooney(Everton) of Brazil.Same with Aguero. He played in the Argentine First Division.

Brazil and Argentinian Leagues > Norwegian League (sorry Locke)

And the key point, Messi/Pato/Aguero wasn't on 2 mill a year when they were doing this.

My point is being misunderstood. I'm not saying he's not good enough for Milan. I'm saying we don't need him for 2 million a year. Neither am I saying, he won't be worth that much. But let's give him the 2 million when he's earned it, not now.

I'am all for Pato earning 3-4 million a year now. But would I have paid that much when he just walked into the squad? No.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 6 2009, 02:50 AM) *
A kid who's never played in Europe or in any noteworthy international competition

..and people criticse me when I say Pele only played in ametuer competitions. Yes, the World Cup was an ametuer competition before about 1982.
dst
Why are you so obsessed with Pele? I don't like the guy either as you probably remember from our discussions but I don't care about him either.
Tennie
Mediaset thinks we may be after CSKA Mosco's Krasic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.