Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winter Transfers 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Bluesummers
All Winter Transfer information regarding Milan here.
TriniKing_CE
Can't wait huh? laugh.gif biggrin.gif wink.gif
Bluesummers
haha, maybe I started it a little too soon but lets forget about the summer market. It was surely a depressing one with us spending so little in comparison to Juve and Inter.

Anyways lets move on what are some players you think we will sign?

I think there could be a dzeko arrival and borriello being shipped out if Wolfsburg don't make the cut.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 31 2009, 09:39 PM) *
All Winter Transfer information regarding Milan here.

such a big word sad.gif
kurtsimonw
Buffon, Alves, Sergio Ramos, Ashley Cole, Essien, Kaka', Ronaldo, Messi. After all these years of being tight, Silvio should have a spare £500m saved up for this lot.
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif

We'll be lucky to get one fullback and one schoolkid. However a little part of me says Dzeko and Hernanes. I don't know any fullbacks.

To be honest, before deciding on the fullbacks, now that nothing can be done, till December I'd like to see Albertazzi given a run out. Decide his future.
Darunia
Most likely we will sign the fullback we SHOULD have signed over the summer.
kurtsimonw
Gareth Bale.. laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
Good heavens to Murgatroyd!!
Bluesummers
Our Club's Information regarding Player values, whose been transfered, transfer records, rumours and any other information regarding Milan. All this is completely accurate:

Link
Zed.D
We're such losers. we're the new Inter. Inter are the new Milan.
Bluesummers

all player values currently. also its interesting that our foreign percentage is only 37! Its quite shocking.
dst
We'll sign a couple of youngsters and we'll let go of the ones we just bough for free.
pacang
with 1.5 mil, you can get a keeper and defender from milan..

interested? anyone?

is this accurate? Cardacio and Viudez on disposal list?
Dzeko
QUOTE (pacang @ Sep 1 2009, 12:18 PM) *
with 1.5 mil, you can get a keeper and defender from milan..

interested? anyone?

is this accurate? Cardacio and Viudez on disposal list?

I think that Cardacio and Viudez are werry good players indead, i think that B&G terminate the contract coes in January we will sign 4-5 players (Dzeko, Hernanes, Rafhina (EU), Bale and big name like Fabregas).
I would trust this if our circus name wasent Onlly Fool (Leo) and Horses (B&G) XD
han2503
I'm sure some of those numbers are inacurate

Dinho surely is not worth that much, neither is Janku
Zed.D
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 1 2009, 02:59 PM) *

+1, in that case our most valued player would be 19yo Pato. that's sad for a club as great as Milan; but also shows how bad the management have done over the past 5 years or so in rebuilding (what rebuilding?... rolleyes.gif ) the squad.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 1 2009, 04:29 AM) *

The price is what we value them at.
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 1 2009, 12:16 PM) *
The price is what we value them at.

Oh! No wonder... Since everyone in the management has gone delusional and/or senail rolleyes.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 1 2009, 08:44 AM) *

all player values currently. also its interesting that our foreign percentage is only 37! Its quite shocking.

I think those market value prices are so off. Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Zambrotta and Borriello would be lucky to go for half of their 'value'. Good to see our foreign percentage below 50% though, how it should be.
Habitant
pato worth less than ronaldinho? i'd say he's worth double that wink.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Habitant @ Sep 1 2009, 07:51 PM) *

Me thinks so cool.gif
Fillipo Simone
I don't think does market prices reflect the true situation anyway...
Bluesummers
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 1 2009, 08:58 AM) *
I think those market value prices are so off. Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Zambrotta and Borriello would be lucky to go for half of their 'value'. Good to see our foreign percentage below 50% though, how it should be.

QUOTE (Habitant @ Sep 1 2009, 09:21 AM) *

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2009, 11:17 AM) *
I don't think does market prices reflect the true situation anyway...

Those prices are what we think they are worth. Our management regards Ronaldinho our most valuable player.

However, In reality I'd say hes worth 15m max and Pato is worth 35-40 M.
Bluesummers
Unofficial sources in Rome claim that former AS Roma coach Luciano Spalletti could replace either Leonardo at AC Milan or Rafael Benitez at Liverpool if both teams will not improve on results in the coming weeks. In the meantime, Spalletti is already tracked by Zenit St.Petersburg (as recently reported).

TMW
Tennie
I'm not sure it's the club valuation at all. I think it's a German website's valuation. And no, I don't think it's necessarily accurate.
Bluesummers
I think they are pretty accurate when you think about it. Especially if these values are from our club.
kurtsimonw
They can't be right, I looked at the Villa ones to compare. Ashley Young £16m? We reportedly rejected an offer for £25m, so can't see us feeling he's worth £16m.

Pato should probably be our highest value given his current ability and potential, not Ronaldinho.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 1 2009, 11:00 PM) *
They can't be right, I looked at the Villa ones to compare. Ashley Young £16m? We reportedly rejected an offer for £25m, so can't see us feeling he's worth £16m.

It's probably a list from Football Manager or something, that's how realistic it is.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 1 2009, 10:49 PM) *
I think they are pretty accurate when you think about it. Especially if these values are from our club.

How are they values from our club? I don't understand. How could I know if they are accurate or not anyway? How do you know?
han2503
I think they're estimations. Who made these depends on where blu got the piece from (link please)

And transfer values ar irrelevant, over inflated prices come into it, Pato would surely go for something like 50-60m if a rich club like Man City/Real/Chelsea really want him. Dinho wouldn't go for much unless there's another Man City on the horizon with a filthy rich owner who's trying to make a headline signing for a small club, then he would be willing to pay
Tennie
The link's supplied a page or so back, han. It's a german site with some interesting info but I'm not seeing where they get it from. I'll also note that I'm going to be a little dubious about a site that includes a 'transfer rumor' section and has, on each player page, a note saying 'if you are <insert playername> and have information to add, email us'.

Someone better versed in the reliability of various german sites (La Palma? Fillipo?) may be better able to say how trustworthy it is.
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 1 2009, 11:07 PM) *
The link's supplied a page or so back, han. It's a german site with some interesting info but I'm not seeing where they get it from. I'll also note that I'm going to be a little dubious about a site that includes a 'transfer rumor' section and has, on each player page, a note saying 'if you are <insert playername> and have information to add, email us'.

Someone better versed in the reliability of various german sites (La Palma? Fillipo?) may be better able to say how trustworthy it is.

Thanks didn't notice the link
LaPalma
I think it's a decent site and I check it regularly. Though I have to admit it's much more accurate for the Bundesliga than it is with other leagues since most of the users are from Germany. And they "make up" those sums.
ganney
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 1 2009, 11:00 PM) *

Pato should probably be our highest value given his current ability and potential, not Ronaldinho.

ronnie's value is higher then pato's not dor footballing reasons but based on his profile&commercial value
Bluesummers
I think they are quite accurate as well. They make sense to me. These are what the players are worth to the market. Obviously Ronaldo was not worth 80M pounds in the market but United did not want to sell him so they went to the highest price possible.
han2503
QUOTE (ganney @ Sep 2 2009, 09:45 AM) *
ronnie's value is higher then pato's not dor footballing reasons but based on his profile&commercial value

I'm pretty sure most teams could care less about the commercial value and would rather have Pato, then having to carry Dinho just so he could sell some shirts.

Fact is Pato could go for minimum 60m imo if a team is desperate to get him. While we would probably get less then 15 for Dinho. Unless its some crazy English club with a lot of cash that want to make a headline/commercial signing
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 2 2009, 09:46 AM) *
I think they are quite accurate as well. They make sense to me. These are what the players are worth to the market. Obviously Ronaldo was not worth 80M pounds in the market but United did not want to sell him so they went to the highest price possible.

Agreed, the inflated prices being paid is what really ruins the actual market values of the players
Bluesummers
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 2 2009, 02:47 AM) *
I'm pretty sure most teams could care less about the commercial value and would rather have Pato, then having to carry Dinho just so he could sell some shirts.

Fact is Pato could go for minimum 60m imo if a team is desperate to get him. While we would probably get less then 15 for Dinho. Unless its some crazy English club with a lot of cash that want to make a headline/commercial signing

agreed.

The only english club that might even consider paying ronaldinho's market value is mancity. No one else is that stupid.
ganney
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 1 2009, 04:39 AM) *
laugh.gif

We'll be lucky to get one fullback and one schoolkid. However a little part of me says Dzeko and Hernanes. I don't know any fullbacks.

To be honest, before deciding on the fullbacks, now that nothing can be done, till December I'd like to see Albertazzi given a run out. Decide his future.

hernanes, dzeko?......
more like ....
beckham(free loan spell till may2010)
adriano(can sign for an european team for free in january, galliani's probably sucking up to his agent to make milan his client's choice)
fullbacks( they'll sign any experienced guy with his contract expiring in january) .......you'll see!
Habitant
neverson on a free
Habitant
actually no, sevilla sign him first, then we dish out 8m in jan to sign him on 13 month trial.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Habitant @ Sep 2 2009, 02:05 PM) *
actually no, sevilla sign him first, then we dish out 8m in jan to sign him on 13 month trial.

who?
Habitant
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Sep 2 2009, 06:20 PM) *
who?

mount. everson
dst
QUOTE (Habitant @ Sep 2 2009, 09:05 PM) *

laugh.gif

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Sep 2 2009, 09:20 PM) *
who?

Emerson.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 2 2009, 02:31 PM) *
laugh.gif

Emerson.

Lol BRILLIANT buy back smile.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
i thought we were talking bout adriano
il_diavolo_mtl
AC Milan To Swap Jankulovski For Tottenham Starlet Gareth Bale - Report
The Rossoneri are after the young Welsh international...

Sep 2, 2009 9:59:55 PM
Photo Gallery Zoom
Walk of Shame: Gareth Bale after being sent off for Spurs against Stoke City
Related Links
Teams
Milan
Tottenham
Players
Marek Jankulovski
Gareth Bale
According to English newspaper the London Times, AC Milan and Tottenham Hotspur are negotiating a deal that would see Marek Jankulovski and Gareth Bale swap clubs.

The Rossoneri are willing to give the Spurs the Czech international plus an additional €5 million for the services of the Welsh starlet during the winter transfer window that opens in January.

The 20-year-old has a boatload of potential and can also play as a left midfielder similar to Jankulovski. The report insists that negotiations are already well advanced.

Bale made 30 appearances in all competitions for Tottenham last season, but with the excellent form of Benoit Assou-Ekotto he may have a tough time breaking into the starting XI.

Meanwhile, Jankulovski has been a first team member of the Rossoneri since 2005.
kurtsimonw
I'm not sure what our scouts actually do, but do they not realise Bale spent a large portion of last season playing at left wing, because Bale can't defend? It doesn't make sense, it'd be like saying you hate the Sun when you live in Egypt, so you move to Australia. If this happens, I really have to question to the sanity of the staff at this club on a serious level!
Habitant
problem is marek doesnt attack well either or deliver good crosses.

bale on the other hand, has lots of potential, altough he wouldnt solve our lb problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.